• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Gonna go trade in my 6s 64gb for a 7.

Should I go with 32gb matte black or spend $100 extra for jet black just for the color?

I've only used 15gb on my 64gb 6s and trading in higher storage phone doesn't net higher value.

Last edited:
Otterbox are great for protection, but they're too big and bulky for me. I don't know how the new ones are, but the older ones were that sticky type rubber on the outside, which make it a pain in the *** to slide in and out of a pocket.

They usually make a slim version, think it's called the Commuter.

Haven't used one since the 4S, but those were just as good and cheaper than the Defender.

They have one called the symmetry that's pretty nice. Has hard plastic on the outside that makes sliding in and out of pocket easy. Not very bulky either.

My cousin showed me her Speck Candyshell Grip case

It's really nice, but why couldn't they just make this all black?

YEP. IF A DROP OCCURS WHEN IM USING MINE, I HAVE NO WORRIES.

I ONLY USE MINE WHEN IM OUT DOING MY PHOTOGRAPHY OR IM TRAVELING.

I USE SPIGEN LIQUID CRYSTAL AND LIQUID ARMOR FOR DAILY CASES.

OH AND COP FROM EBAY! DO NOT PAY RETAIL PRICE FOR ONE. I GOT MINE OFF THERE FOR MY 7PLUS FOR $28.

Last edited:
Copped red leather apple case for my 7 on eBay for less than $10 shipped

Got it yesterday, it's legit too :pimp:

Broke my damn screen again :smh:

Wearing sweats in the house kneeling down to turn on water for my son's bath and this **** slides out my pocket not even a foot and the bottom corner done :smh: :smh: :smh:

Since it's not a huge crack I'm just gonna get a screen protector so I don't slice my finger :lol: I'll fix it when the 10th anniversary drops

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom