• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My 6+ finally gave in to #bendgate

I need y'alls advice...device is paid off, I do have jump insurance so I would have to pay $175 to get a replacement 6+. This is also an opportunity to upgrade (though i'm really not big on having the latest tech - i just want something reliable). The 7+ Black is on backorder until who knows when. Should I just go for the 7, or pay the $175 and get a replacement 6+? I would be selling my bent phone for around $175 to break even on the insurance costs if I go that route
Just get another 6S, wait for 8 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Had the 6+ (older one) but ended up getting a 7plus off impulse...plus I had someone buy my bent 6+ for $200...so i needed a phone. It's decent, I'm rocking this one #teamraw though

The battery on the 7 plus is amazing. Is there even a purpose in putting it in low power mode? :lol:

You ain't lyin...

I have a question, I had my 128 Jet Black plus for a few months now and my $650 trade in credit kicks in next month, but the guy told me that I can't just pay the phone off from the remaining balance (219.99), is this any truth to this?

RED ALERT: Just did something on my phone that just lowkey alarmed me and may be something to take caution to.

I had a text come to my phone and i've been playing around with 3d touch on my 7 plus so I 3d touched the text message on my lock screen and the window came up for the text convo and to respond. When I pressed all the way however to see if I could expand the window and be in the texting app however, it did just that. I was able to get into my phone without unlocking it with my fingerprint or password! Not cool...

I'm not sure if this has been known or not since I just upgraded from a 5s a few days ago. Also I have my text messages shown when they come up on my lock screen instead of having it say "iMessage" or "text message" so I'm not sure if that may have something to do with it as well. If it doesn't, tread lightly fellas....

Edit-tried it a few more times and it didn't work. Not sure if theres a bug in 10.1 or I was just tripping. Developing..

Quote:
I have a question, I had my 128 Jet Black plus for a few months now and my $650 trade in credit kicks in next month, but the guy told me that I can't just pay the phone off from the remaining balance (219.99), is this any truth to this?
Didn't think they would turn down money thats coming to them upfront. What carrier are you with?

Last edited:
RED ALERT: Just did something on my phone that just lowkey alarmed me and may be something to take caution to.

I had a text come to my phone and i've been playing around with 3d touch on my 7 plus so I 3d touched the text message on my lock screen and the window came up for the text convo and to respond. When I pressed all the way however to see if I could expand the window and be in the texting app however, it did just that. I was able to get into my phone without unlocking it with my fingerprint or password! Not cool...

I'm not sure if this has been known or not since I just upgraded from a 5s a few days ago. Also I have my text messages shown when they come up on my lock screen instead of having it say "iMessage" or "text message" so I'm not sure if that may have something to do with it as well. If it doesn't, tread lightly fellas....

Edit-tried it a few more times and it didn't work. Not sure if theres a bug in 10.1 or I was just tripping. Developing..

Quote:

Didn't think they would turn down money thats coming to them upfront. What carrier are you with?
Verizon

You can pay it but you are a setting those trade in credits on fire if you do

Your agreement is still the full amount to

Last edited:

Quote:

You probably touched the fingerprint sensor at one point without knowing and it unlocked your device.

Quote:

sick.gif

But that is probably why you could go straight into your messages. I keep mine hidden and I have never had that issue on my 7+

You probably touched the fingerprint sensor at one point without knowing and it unlocked your device.

I've deduced that's what it may have been. Now that you have to press the home button to unlock it now I realized I pressed the home button to wake the screen and it unlocked my device but didn't open it. So I had the option to open it to the home screen or open up the message. Really cool alien tech this iPhone has :nerd:

:x

But that is probably why you could go straight into your messages. I keep mine hidden and I have never had that issue on my 7+

:lol: I'm stuck in my old school iPhone ways. I haven't changed it cause I like being able to read a message from the screen without opening sometimes. It will put you in dicey situations though like when an unexpected pic pops up and your phone is out :x

I've deduced that's what it may have been. Now that you have to press the home button to unlock it now I realized I pressed the home button to wake the screen and it unlocked my device but didn't open it. So I had the option to open it to the home screen or open up the message. Really cool alien tech this iPhone has
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm stuck in my old school iPhone ways. I haven't changed it cause I like being able to read a message from the screen without opening sometimes. It will put you in dicey situations though like when an unexpected pic pops up and your phone is out
sick.gif
Exactly this. The fellas group chat will have you answering all types of questions..."who was that chick in your phone?" 

When the homie posting his latest body over the weekend
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

I'm sure you already had your phone unlocked via fingerprint. The sensor is so fast now it unlocks pretty much instantly.

My phone has been respringing randomly black background spinning waiting circle. Does the latest update fix this?

Last edited:
Someone link me to some nice wallpapers

Rocking the all black background rn

Back
Top Bottom