Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Went from 5s to 7 and been rocking it naked. Phone is so big I don't want to out a case on it but I'd rather be safe. Any links to get cool cases for the 7?

Not for a couple years. I need to though, I'm so bored of stock iOS
This is my first Iphone so I'm trying to figure out how to jailbreak and which sources to trust. Do you still get app updates with a jailbreak?

Last edited:
This is my first Iphone so I'm trying to figure out how to jailbreak and which sources to trust. Do you still get app updates with a jailbreak?

I honestly don't remember... this was back on my 4s
There's no jb for 10.1 yet so give it some time and you'll know where to look from this thread

Last edited:
You can find it cheaper with some looking around... but I had this on my 6, and again on my 7+, and am very happy with it. Doesn't add too much bulk/weight, and is protective.

https://www.tech21.com/en_us/evo-check-case-for-apple-iphone-7

Thanks I'll prob just go with a rubber cover. I find that plastic cases will crack when dropped and the ohone will still incur damage. Rubber covers absorb the impact better
It is a rubber cover... i dropped my 6 more than once with no issues. I've dropped my 7+ a few times with no issues either *knocks on wood*

anyone with the jet black 7...how tf you remove scratches from the back :x

Over a week with my jet black 7 plus and I honestly don't know how you get scratches on the back unless you purposely are trying to put it there. Been rocking it COMPLETELY naked. No screen protector no anything. Mind you I'm coming from a 5s. Not only did I feel like I had to get used to the size but I thought I would have to baby the thing because of the jet black finish. Not even, after the mystique wore off about 3 days in the phone has been in my pocket, thrown on my car seat, placed on tables and still nothing. Incredible build with this phone and the ergonomics especially with the way the jet black casing feels in your hand is amazing. Really grippy phone. This phone is too immaculate to go in a case. If you got matte black, you honestly cheated yourself. The finish is no where near as easily scratchable as apple made it seem. I put it under a light everyday to check out micro abrasions and every day nothing. Apple literally mentioned that for the anal retentive. People who complain about finger prints on a phone they use with their fingers. My brother has a matte black 7 plus and it looks so dry. Still a very nice phone but it's not really "black" it's like a dark granite color. This jet black though, this is 7 according to Apple's advertisement :lol:

The Jet black iPhone 7 plus >>>

The best phone on the market right now

Last edited:
Over a week with my jet black 7 plus and I honestly don't know how you get scratches on the back unless you purposely are trying to put it there. Been rocking it COMPLETELY naked. No screen protector no anything. Mind you I'm coming from a 5s. Not only did I feel like I had to get used to the size but I thought I would have to baby the thing because of the jet black finish. This phone is too immaculate to go in a case. If you got matte black, you honestly cheated yourself. The finish is no where near as easily scratchable as apple made it seem. I put it under a light everyday to check out micro abrasions and every day nothing. Apple literally mentioned that for the anal retentive. People who complain about finger prints on a phone they use with their fingers.

The Jet black iPhone 7 plus >>>

You really trying to tell us you have a jet black plus with no scratches and you don't have a case?

I'm need pics

^^ pulled out my 5s (which literally feels like a happy meal toy in my hands right now :wow:) to take pics of my jet black 7 plus. Pics are not that high quality but check it out

View media item 2266565
View media item 2266566
View media item 2266567
Tried to get the best pics I could but nothing no visible scratches. Even when I put my eye to the phone and even under a super bright light. If I have to literally look for scratches on my phone then I got my money's worth but the build on this phone is amazing. Matte black was literally made for Apple refurb purposes. Time will tell how this ages but almost 2 weeks in living normal life with this phone and nothing. I'm extremely impressed.

Matte black refurb...? What :stoneface:

Anyways I tried to go caseless but this **** is so slippery. Legit need model they need to work on a coating process to add some grip or something

While I'm using those thin .035mm cases would rather show off the phone but not worth it when you cant get s ****** grip on the phone smh

Last edited:
Fellas, need some assistance... Im on android, debating if I should make the switch

Main problem is that I hate having ads whether its games or surfing the web... Any fix for that?

Also, I've always rooted my phone... Is jailbreaking the same and how liable is it? What are the pros to jailbreaking?

Thank you for the help!

^^ pulled out my 5s (which literally feels like a happy meal toy in my hands right now
eek.gif
) to take pics of my jet black 7 plus. Pics are not that high quality but check it out

Tried to get the best pics I could but nothing no visible scratches. Even when I put my eye to the phone and even under a super bright light. If I have to literally look for scratches on my phone then I got my money's worth but the build on this phone is amazing. Matte black was literally made for Apple refurb purposes. Time will tell how this ages but almost 2 weeks in living normal life with this phone and nothing. I'm extremely impressed.

Hmmmm

Wanna do a clean restore from scratch without my backup - only contacts/photos/etc but the only thing I want to bring over is the Text Messages.

Any way possible using a Mac?

Back
Top Bottom