Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
nthat.gif

Last edited:
SE would be fine. Phone is for my pops, a dude can't handle too much.
SE brand new runs for $400, I am sure you can find a slightly used one for cheaper at Swappa like Zyzz said. Maybe even Craigslist, although I would not recommend that unless you know what you're doing 

SE brand new runs for $400, I am sure you can find a slightly used one for cheaper at Swappa like Zyzz said. Maybe even Craigslist, although I would not recommend that unless you know what you're doing 
Thanks, I'll check those spots out.

SE would be fine. Phone is for my pops, a dude can't handle too much.

Swaps you can find brand new ones for less than $400 depending on the provider but I think all will be easily under

I saw a couple T-Mobile ones a few weeks around for $350 or less brand new

yo my girl's iPhone 5S is dying at full charge now and opening random apps without her touching the screen.

We wanna make this thing last til tax season so she can cop a new phone, anyone got any suggestions to keep the wheels on this sucker?

yo my girl's iPhone 5S is dying at full charge now and opening random apps without her touching the screen.

We wanna make this thing last til tax season so she can cop a new phone, anyone got any suggestions to keep the wheels on this sucker?

You can go get a new LCD/Digitize from the local mall for the low.

I'm really excited for my 7+ to get here tomorrow. Shoulda had the damn thing on RD but Apple being bafoons with not only the plus model but the jet black colorway as well made me sit back and wait it out. I'm coming from a 5s as well. I've had it since RD 2013 and man having to retire this thing is bitter sweet. I have so many memories with this phone but this upgrade from a 3.5 inch screen to a 5.5 inch screen is gonna be something to behold. I can't wait to look obnoxious in public with this big jet black computer to my ear :lol: :nthat:

I'm gonna order the slick wrap but I'm gonna use the phone straight out the box. I wanna enjoy this phone because if the iPhone "8" is what it's cracked up to be, I'll grab it when it drops and will only have spent a little under a year with this 7 plus.

#teamraw !!!!!
Iphone 7plus size is manageable. Just got my 128gb and here's a side by side w/my Xperia Z ultra

View media item 2252303

Dropped my phone at the gym the day I have my Peel case on :smh:

You can barely see the cracks, but it's noticeable to me. I went and got Apple Care.

Last edited:
Jet black came in the other day.

Not really much of an upgrade.

My battery was doing all these crazy things. Like randomly dying at 41% when I charge it for 10secs, it's at 78% wtf.

Back
Top Bottom