Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I mostly use my phone for data... I love having unlimited data  but thats the thing thats making me wanna switch... I often times have FULL bars and my data speeds are either slow or can't even load a page...

Im on wifi in the crib and I'm on wifi at my job so I'm not sure if i need unlimited data but for some reason i get paranoid and think what happens if i can't connect to wifi for some reason

Im in Jersey area near NY btw 

You ain't never gonna have them connection issues with Verizon.

Verizon has safety mode now so you just get throttled instead of the surprise bilk

You ain't never gonna have them connection issues with Verizon.

Verizon has safety mode now so you just get throttled instead of the surprise bilk
Safety mode
nerd.gif

And thats not too bad i don't mind throttling because i might be just as bad as me on T Mobile right now at full bars
mean.gif

Last edited:
It is a rubber cover... i dropped my 6 more than once with no issues. I've dropped my 7+ a few times with no issues either *knocks on wood*

Ended up getting a Crave case off amazon. It was only $11.99 I couldn't pull the trigger on a $40 case

View media item 2274590

I'm pretty picky when it comes to cases. Got my tech21 for my 6 for cheap, so I figured since I liked it so much, I paid close to retail for one on my 7+.

Let us know how you like the one you got. Maybe I'll one of those if I ever want to switch it up.

I was raw until 2 days ago. But I got burned. Been living with it for the past two months. Fearing the worst... I Finally decided to go get it checked out.

I got the matte black 7 on a Thursday back in October. Dropped it Saturday (my birthday) and the screen broke. Finally decided to stop being basic and got the screen replaced at Apple for a buck 30. Thought they may charge me for a whole new device. Gave up the raw life and got a joint with a clear back and black side panels. Like a condom. You still see what you're working with, and the protection's there... but it just doesn't feel the same. :smh:

Last edited:
I've had the jet black 7 for about a month. Almost dropped it once and went out and bought a case that night. Got the Nomad wallet case. Love it.

Not my pic or video, but this is what I have.

maxresdefault.jpg

I cant do it because I hate seeing my phone with all those minimal wear and tear scuffs and scratches that will inevitably occur over time. Just irks me

Last edited:
Battery has been getting worse and worse lately on my 6s out of nowhere.
Only thing I've changed is my phone is shut off most of the day at work, then I turn it on at night. Any idea what it could be?

^ I swear Apple puts sh** batteries in these phones on purposes to force us to upgrade. I've had my 7plus for a month and I swear I can feel the battery life getting worse already...

I was raw until 2 days ago. But I got burned. Been living with it for the past two months. Fearing the worst... I Finally decided to go get it checked out.

I got the matte black 7 on a Thursday back in October. Dropped it Saturday (my birthday) and the screen broke. Finally decided to stop being basic and got the screen replaced at Apple for a buck 30. Thought they may charge me for a whole new device. Gave up the raw life and got a joint with a clear back and black side panels. Like a condom. You still see what you're working with, and the protection's there... but it just doesn't feel the same. :smh:

They actually were able to fix yours? That's dope. Mine kept failing so Apple gave me a new one.

Back
Top Bottom