Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Where at? All I've read is them replacing the 6S phones but nothing on the 6.

Put in my serial # on the Apple website and it says my phone isn't eligible

Just go to the Apple Store. Tell them that you read that the batteries are being replaced for the iPhone 6. Show them the problem.

You need to ask for a manager bro. Fight for your rights.

Someone sell me on the purpose of an Apple Watch

basically all it does is save you from pulling your phone out of your pocket. i got one not too long after the fist one release (at a discount) and i feel i paid way too much :lol:

i still use it everyday. it's just not gonna be a mind blowing experience when you get it

Someone sell me on the purpose of an Apple Watch

It's a watch,
Notifications on the wrist without using the phone
Tracks calories, steps, heart rate etc
You can receive calls if need be

It's not really a necessity but I have enjoyed mine since day 1. I didn't pay for it so that helps to :lol:

I have the AW and I haven't worn mine in the past couple of days because I missed wearing watches on the daily. It's been sitting on my nightstand the past couple of days and I haven't missed it. The battery life bothered me as well.

So last week rocking just a peel case, my phone slipped down my leg as I failed putting it in my pocket while sitting. this was after some drinks at a taco spot. As it reached my calf it fell perfectly on its face on the floor.

Safe to say it was cracked but still fully functional and in the wake of just having proposed to the GF hours before wasn't gonna let it bug me. So i start calling around. $129 to get it fixed by apple since I haz no apple care. Figured I wasn't going to risk one of those kiosks or DIY because of the waterproofing.

Took it in to apple on a thursday and picked it up saturday. They gave me a new phone. Seems it kept failing their tests after they replaced the screen. Glad i did that so i have no issues trading it in for the next year.

Safe to say i put on a slightly bigger case and a screen protector :rolleyes

We told you guys peel does nothing other than maybe protect the back and slightly add a tiny bit of grip

Just dropped mine flat on its screen the other day, thank god no crack or anything

My lady kept asking if I wanted an Apple Watch for Christmas and I repeatedly told her no thanks. I don't think I'll ever use it for its full functionality, so why bother?

It's a known issue that the iPhone 6 battery has issues. They're replacing them for free.

Where at? All I've read is them replacing the 6S phones but nothing on the 6.

Put in my serial # on the Apple website and it says my phone isn't eligible

I believe it's only for 6S. Apple made an appointment for me earlier this week to go to Best Buy/Geek Squad and when I got there, the rep told me they actually don't do the swap in-store; they'd have to first send it to Apple and I wouldn't get my phone for a week :rolleyes. WTG Apple for failing to tell me that when you set the appointment. So now I'll have to go sometime soon to an actual Apple store.

My girlfriends 6S has been dying at 30%

Her phone isn't "affected" according to them

They said her phone needs a new update coming soon to fix it and wouldn't replace her battery, of course I made her go the day before he warranty expired

Apple is trash bro, she just updated her phone so how you gonna lie and say a new update will fix the problem when the phone constantly drains and dies at 30%

New to the iPhone fam, I got the 7plus and I have two questions

Is there a way to have my message notifications come under one notification per chat? If I'm texting someone and they send 2 or more messages it comes under separate notifications

Also, when I receive a message and my phone is off... my screen illuminates, any way to turn it off?

I'm beginning to regret getting my battery replaced under that faulty 6S thing.

The first problem was that I couldn't make or receive calls or use any mobile date - the Apple help people were good and said it was fixed after we did some stuff but it still seems intermittent.

Then suddenly there's a diagonal hairline crack right across my screen - bit of a coincidence 12 hours after someone had it in pieces.

I've got an appointment on Monday so I'll see what they say.

And I'm also ripping through my battery. I'm at 7% already and I've only been up 5 hours - and not really doing anything.

Not happy today!

New to the iPhone fam, I got the 7plus and I have two questions

Is there a way to have my message notifications come under one notification per chat? If I'm texting someone and they send 2 or more messages it comes under separate notifications

Also, when I receive a message and my phone is off... my screen illuminates, any way to turn it off?
Go to Settings Notifications Messages
I'm sure you'll find just the right preferences for you there.

I'm also in the "phone dying at 30% & above battery status, but phone doesn't qualify for their battery recall". Apple said to do a clean restore, suggesting it's a iOS issue. I recently went through with it and so far so good. My year warranty is just about over, so hoping its really not a hardware issue.

My iphone 7 keeps vibrating randomly. I've turned off notifications for all the apps I think may be doing this but still keeps happening. Don't know what I'm missing. Is there a way to turn off notifications for all apps so I can then go back and turn on just the ones I need.

My iphone 7 keeps vibrating randomly. I've turned off notifications for all the apps I think may be doing this but still keeps happening. Don't know what I'm missing. Is there a way to turn off notifications for all apps so I can then go back and turn on just the ones I need.
sounds like Haptic feedback is enabled. You can toggle it in the 'Sounds and Haptic' section on your settings.

Got an iPhone 6+ on T Mobile that I recently paid off... I'm thinking of switching to verizon

Anyone make the switch from T Mobile to verizon? how is that going for you? or just verizon customers in general, is the service really good in most of your areas?

Are you having issues with service in your area? Only reason I can think of switching from T-Mobile

I get amazing service, my girl recently went from Verizon to T-Mobile and she hates it. It's terrible in her area and she does nothing but drop calls.

I think 8/10 times I've spoken on the phone with her the cal either dropped or it was all scrambled, basically from her end

Back
Top Bottom