Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
iPhone 7 numbers will only be up because of the promotions they had giving out phones

My point is, let's see these promotions with the 8

You don't understand how these promotions work.

They aren't doing it to sell phones they are doing them to trick people into essentially sign 2 year contracts with carriers

Well i know that, because I did the program :lol:

Then why the **** would you bring up the promotion as if it has anything to do with demand or lack there of for the 7

Why?
The 10 has a way better display and expandable memory, everything else is roughly the same. And the 10 should be cheaper as well.
^^ if I go back Android, it has to be the nexus/google phone. Is the HTC stock android or they still running their own software on top ? I've been out the android loop so long it doesn't make sense to research these things like I did when I was Android.
Still runs Sense (albeit much better) but the option to switch it is always there.

Last edited:
I was playing with my mother in law's 7 plus the other day, and that thing was nice. I might have to try it out next upgrade.

I'm eligible for an upgrade and really am considering a 6s Plus...Not sure if I really want to deal with that no-headphone jack dongle. Already have enough dongles on my Macbook Pro 
laugh.gif

Haven't even paid attention to the no headphone jack. I'm only playing music in my car and I have the dongle attached to the aux, where it stays at. And because of the 7 plus' battery I have to literally remind myself to charge my phone. Can go about a day and half off of 100% charge before I get to 20%

Haven't even paid attention to the no headphone jack. I'm only playing music in my car and I have the dongle attached to the aux, where it stays at. And because of the 7 plus' battery I have to literally remind myself to charge my phone. Can go about a day and half off of 100% charge before I get to 20%

Damn your battery is incredible...sheesh I wish mine could do that.

My wife and I updated to the 7 plus yesterday, both from the regular 6. It is definitely worth it IMO. Don't think its worth it if you were coming from a 6s or 6s Plus. Once I transferred all my data over I could really see the difference in speed and just how much faster everything is. Even the app store updates worked better when trying to download.

Best Buy has a deal going on that is hard to beat. I was going to trade in both phones but thanks to my wife dropping her's the other day, they wouldn't except it.Long story short,you pay the tax on both phones and that is $156. Based on the trade in promotion they got going on, i used the gift card they gave me to pay for the $156, still have $93 left on that gift card and I got two more gift cards both with $200 each on them. All of that was based off of the trade in from one Iphone 6! Get's me even more upset because I couldve had double that if my wife didnt drop her damn phone >:

Bruh, of course it is. Galaxy 3rd best selling phone behind, iPhone 7 and IPhone 6s (almost year and a half old phone). Well see how the Pixel does.
Pixel won't do well simply because its only on one carrier. If pixel was on T-Mobile I'd have one right now.

The pixel isn't carrier specific. It is sold by google unlocked for all carriers and verizon also offers them to their customers with their preloaded bloatware, but even the verizon version can be taken to any carrier and used with no problem.

Also, if you buy a pixel and use it on t-mobile you get $325 in bill credits spread across 24 billing cycles. Pretty good deal, and I was also thinking about doing it since i have t-mo.

Last edited:
 Why?
The 10 has a way better display and expandable memory, everything else is roughly the same. And the 10 should be cheaper as well.
The Pixel has the better screen IMO, due to it being AMOLED. The expandable memory is true, but the Pixel has unlimited cloud storage for phots/video which frees up a bunch of local storage on your phone. Not to mention the camera, performance and guaranteed software updates 

The Pixel has the better screen IMO, due to it being AMOLED. The expandable memory is true, but the Pixel has unlimited cloud storage for phots/video which frees up a bunch of local storage on your phone. Not to mention the camera, performance and guaranteed software updates 

For two years

Where as the iPhone 4S is still being updated, but you can't update a three year old Nexus. Nexus 5 didn't get nougat

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the poorest selling iPhones to date.

I wouldn't be either. Did it outsell the competition is the only thing that really matters.

Pixel won't do well simply because its only on one carrier. If pixel was on T-Mobile I'd have one right now.
I don't know if you guys following sales, the last 3 quarters and soon to be 4th quarter is the first time iPhone sales decline (was expected after 10 year growth which is UNHEARD OF) However, numbers aren't bad though. They suppose to be back in the growth next quarter.

Apple's iPhone shipments have fallen for three straight quarters on a year-over-year basis and are expected to be down in Q4, market research firm IDC said Tuesday.

UBS cut its December-quarter iPhone procurement number to 74 million units from 75 million, which would be a 1% decline year over year. It expects sales of 76 million iPhones in fiscal Q1, which is below the consensus estimate of 78 million.

Is this over all iPhone models they are still producing or just one model?

Last edited:
I pretty much had no choice but to get the 7+ coming from 6+ due to #bendgate. I did crazy research to see if the 7 reported any bending problems...and for the price I was gonna pay for a 6S, it was more logical to get the 7+...not much is different honestly, no "wow" factor for me. Then again I'm not a tech-head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Target has Series 1 Apple watches for $199.99

The cheapest out there right now.

Just got my princess her a 42mm Rose Gold series 1

Just got the 7. Was perfectly content with my 6, but had major battery problems. It would show 80% and then I would use it a bit and suddenly it dropped to 8% and low power mode.

Plug it in and it jump back up to around 65% and then unplug it to use and it would just die on me.

Can't have that issue anymore as I need my phone for work.

Honestly, if it weren't for that, I would stay with my 6.

Just got the 7. Was perfectly content with my 6, but had major battery problems. It would show 80% and then I would use it a bit and suddenly it dropped to 8% and low power mode.

Plug it in and it jump back up to around 65% and then unplug it to use and it would just die on me.

Can't have that issue anymore as I need my phone for work.

Honestly, if it weren't for that, I would stay with my 6.

It's a known issue that the iPhone 6 battery has issues. They're replacing them for free.

It's a known issue that the iPhone 6 battery has issues. They're replacing them for free.
Where at? All I've read is them replacing the 6S phones but nothing on the 6.

Put in my serial # on the Apple website and it says my phone isn't eligible

Back
Top Bottom