• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
lol I'm still on 9.0.2 jb on a 6s plus.

I keep seeing things about a jailbreak being available for ios10. All I see is news about a jail breaki for a beta being available.

Is there one out for the current iOS 10 (whichever version it currently is on) ?

There is one but it's been unstable & not worth it. Pangu is supposedly working to drop one for 10.2

I just upgraded to a 7 plus & miss my 9.3.3 jb already but iOS 10.2 is pretty cool

So 10.2 jb came out....for everything but the 7/7plus
eyes.gif
not very stable, satying on 9.3.3 for now...

So... I had my Sprint account cancelled for over 45 days. They said i wouldn't be able to give me my old number because it's been past 45 days. I paid them off what i owe'd them.

So i went to T-Mobile since they said the old phone number is eligible for transfer. I joined them and they gave me a temporary phone number. However, Sprint cancelled my account. So the porting process won't be complete without an error.

Are they any other available options for me to retain my old phone number?

i don't think the shape is changed just goes down instead of across

Finally caved and purchased the 7plus for me and the wifey

Only did it because I switched from sprint back to AT&T

Feels much better being back on AT&T. Actually cut my bill in half ironically.

Lololol all the 6 and 6 plus boys that were saying the 7 is wack this what you held out for huh? Another phone without the headphone jack :lol: rocking with my 7 plus but will def grab the X as soon as it's available :nthat:

Finally caved and purchased the 7plus for me and the wifey

Only did it because I switched from sprint back to AT&T

Feels much better being back on AT&T. Actually cut my bill in half ironically.

iPhone on AT&T is the real iPhone

/elitist rant

But those who stayed with the 6S were smart so I don't get why the shade is being thrown

And if somehow that's the new iPhone, it's new and different from the last 3 models so

Back
Top Bottom