Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't think I wanna wait for that next model phone.

My 6 plus crashed a few months back and won't boot up again. It's probably because of the battery or because there was no memory left. I wanna try replacing the battery and see if that fixes it.

What's the best replacement battery kit? That ifix it kit?

Lololol all the 6 and 6 plus boys that were saying the 7 is wack this what you held out for huh? Another phone without the headphone jack :lol: rocking with my 7 plus but will def grab the X as soon as it's available :nthat:

Finally caved and purchased the 7plus for me and the wifey

Only did it because I switched from sprint back to AT&T

Feels much better being back on AT&T. Actually cut my bill in half ironically.

iPhone on AT&T is the real iPhone

/elitist rant

:lol: The OG was on AT&T tho :pimp:

I'm just glad my bill dropped :lol:

For the people saying "iphone sales are dying"

Apple sold a record 78.3 million iPhones during the quarter, up slightly from 74.8 million a year earlier, while Mac sales rose slightly to 5.4 million units from 5.3 million units in the year-ago quarter. iPad sales continued their recent declines, falling to 13.1 million from 16.1 million.

“We’re thrilled to report that our holiday quarter results generated Apple’s highest quarterly revenue ever, and broke multiple records along the way. We sold more iPhones than ever before and set all-time revenue records for iPhone, Services, Mac and Apple Watch,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Revenue from Services grew strongly over last year, led by record customer activity on the App Store, and we are very excited about the products in our pipeline.”

Revenue was $78.4 billion, a new quarterly record. Set new records for iPhone, Mac, Services, and Apple Watch. Strong performance in both established and emerging markets, despite very challenging foreign exchange environment.

Last edited:
1 THING I HATE IS WHEN YOU STATE FACTS ABOUT APPLE PRODUCTS TO AN ANDROID USER AND THEY START SAYING THE DUMBEST THINGS AS TO WHY THEY THINK ANDROID IS BETTER.... :smh: #ChildPlease

1 THING I HATE IS WHEN YOU STATE FACTS ABOUT APPLE PRODUCTS TO AN ANDROID USER AND THEY START SAYING THE DUMBEST THINGS AS TO WHY THEY THINK ANDROID IS BETTER.... :smh: #ChildPlease

Eh, it'd be better if people are just happy with the phones they have and not try to influence anyone else. I remember when the 5 released I was in class and some noob was saying how his samsung was way better because of the processor like the general consumer was comparing processor speeds. Said he sold phones for verizon and tells everyone the same thing.

Last edited:
I hate those "______ is better than ________" type of people

Cats be acting like they making commission off every conversion sold.

anyone done the 6s battery replacement thing ? do they open your phone or just give you a replacement ?my phone qualifies.

For the people saying "iphone sales are dying"

Apple sold a record 78.3 million iPhones during the quarter, up slightly from 74.8 million a year earlier, while Mac sales rose slightly to 5.4 million units from 5.3 million units in the year-ago quarter. iPad sales continued their recent declines, falling to 13.1 million from 16.1 million.

“We’re thrilled to report that our holiday quarter results generated Apple’s highest quarterly revenue ever, and broke multiple records along the way. We sold more iPhones than ever before and set all-time revenue records for iPhone, Services, Mac and Apple Watch,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Revenue from Services grew strongly over last year, led by record customer activity on the App Store, and we are very excited about the products in our pipeline.”

Revenue was $78.4 billion, a new quarterly record. Set new records for iPhone, Mac, Services, and Apple Watch. Strong performance in both established and emerging markets, despite very challenging foreign exchange environment.

Let's be real, them numbers don't even include refurbished sales, second hand sales, and etc. It's even more.

Back
Top Bottom