Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
T-mobile works just fine for me. I get everything unlimited for $70.50 flat a month. I have LTE everywhere I go and I haven't dropped one call since I switched in November.

I get unlimited everything except minutes (but i have like 2000 rollover) and my ATT bill is at $70 per month flat :smokin

Verizon grandfathered data is the boss of all bosses.

LTE everywhere, I don't even like connecting to wifi.

Took my unlimited data off AT&T about 2 years ago :smh:

Don't even matter because I get a discount on my bill.

OG iPhone owner :smokin

T-Mobile gonna start utilizing the spectrum they got from Verizon Wireless. :nthat:

-Drew

I just bought a brand new 5s from ATT but for some reason all my calls sound so distant. They hear me perfectly, but whoever I'm talking to the sound quality is terrible. Anyone have this issue?

I just bought a brand new 5s from ATT but for some reason all my calls sound so distant. They hear me perfectly, but whoever I'm talking to the sound quality is terrible. Anyone have this issue?

Really? Interesting...I don't know honestly what the problem could be. Have you tried turning your phone off the on again?

May sound stupid, but is the volume turned up?

Yep its up all the way. Sounds perfectly when i'm on speaker or using my headphones. Once i talk normally, quality is terrible.

Take it back to the store and let em know.

I bought it at ATT store, would it be better to exchange it at the Apple store?

Do you still have the screen protector on blocking the speaker up top

Speakers are on the bottom, but no nothing is blocking them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom