Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

I had that same grandfathered contract when I was ATT, but the thing that irked me about it was that they only gave you 3G speeds with it. T-Mobile's LTE is wayyyy faster than that

This man speaks the truth on T-Mobile's LTE. I blaze through Safari on my 5S here in NY.

-Drew

Anyone have any recommendations for a screen protector? I've used Power Support in the past with my iPhone 4.

Anyone have any recommendations for a screen protector? I've used Power Support in the past with my iPhone 4.

I've used both Spigen Glass TR and Zagg screen protectors. I prefer the Spigen over the Zagg. It's as if a screen protector wasn't even put over the phone.

-Drew

I use zagg. I like the convenience of just going to the mall and swapping out for a new one whenever I need. My son has the extreme for his ipod, and it's like a thin piece of plastic vs the thin film on other screen protectors.

Got two questions....

1. Roughly how much will it cost to fix my iphone 4 home button, on/off button, and back glass?
2. Had the iphone 4 for 3.5 years now, should i just wait for the 6 or get the 5s on contract?

Last edited:
Got two questions....

1. Roughly how much will it cost to fix my iphone 4 home button, on/off button, and back glass?
2. Had the iphone 4 for 3.5 years now, should i just wait for the 6 or get the 5s on contract?
 if all that is broken you might as well pick up a new phone since your buying on contract it'll run you the same amount i'd say

Last edited:
Got two questions....

or pick up a used 5 off ebay/CL

You might end up waiting nine or ten months for the 6. A used 5 is still a lot better than what you have now.

Last edited:

I had that same grandfathered contract when I was ATT, but the thing that irked me about it was that they only gave you 3G speeds with it. T-Mobile's LTE is wayyyy faster than that
Lulz at T-Mobiles lte being better than AT&Ts

^

Damn, the most I've ever gotten on AT&T LTE is 55 Down and 15 Up.

I see you're on the Dallas server, you go to any surrounding ares near Dallas? Mesquite, Rowlett, Garland, etc?

^
Damn, the most I've ever gotten on AT&T LTE is 55 Down and 15 Up.

I see you're on the Dallas server, you go to any surrounding ares near Dallas? Mesquite, Rowlett, Garland, etc?

Plano, Mckinney, & Richardson are all good. Don't really go east much.

Quick tech question (not sure if this is the place to do this...) - but my old iphone 4s fell in water a couple of months ago. Gave up on it and got a 5. I'm trying to grab some pictures off the 4s now, and when its plugged into an iphone charger it'll turn on for a good 5 minuets or so before it reboots itself. When I plug it into the computer, I get to the apple logo and it reboots itself. I don't think the computer is pushing enough power in comparison to a wall charger.

Wifi is not an option either, i guess when it fell in water the Wifi card got damaged because it doesn't even pull up a mac address anymore :lol:

any suggestions? :nerd:

I too have a question- I recently bought an iPad mini second hand, and it was put in DFU mode but when i connect it to my iTunes it still shows the previous owner's email address. Is there anyway I can bypass this is ios7? PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm currently using an iPhone 5s with AT&T and looking to unlock the phone. I travel a lot and it's annoying for me to carry two phones whenever I'm abroad. I use my old unlocked iPhone 4 for international SIM cards equipped with data plans, minutes and texting and I also use my iPhone 5s for taking pictures and other things that require wifi.

I'd like to completely ditch the iPhone 4 (it's just way too slow) and solely use my 5s. I know there are some websites that use an IMEI unlock, but I'm apprehensive with how reputable these websites can be.

Can someone please guide me to the right place or where I want to go? I understand that I have to pay for the unlock.

I'm currently using an iPhone 5s with AT&T and looking to unlock the phone. I travel a lot and it's annoying for me to carry two phones whenever I'm abroad. I use my old unlocked iPhone 4 for international SIM cards equipped with data plans, minutes and texting and I also use my iPhone 5s for taking pictures and other things that require wifi.

I'd like to completely ditch the iPhone 4 (it's just way too slow) and solely use my 5s. I know there are some websites that use an IMEI unlock, but I'm apprehensive with how reputable these websites can be.

Can someone please guide me to the right place or where I want to go? I understand that I have to pay for the unlock.
There are some great legit sites, however once the 5S came out, their prices jumped up from $10 to $100

Best thing to do is just call AT&T, they might be able to do it for you and just tell them the reason why you need an unlock

As long as your account is in good standing you should be alright

There are some great legit sites, however once the 5S came out, their prices jumped up from $10 to $100

Best thing to do is just call AT&T, they might be able to do it for you and just tell them the reason why you need an unlock

As long as your account is in good standing you should be alright

I tried doing that and they told me that I'd have to cancel my account, pay the $200 ETF and then they would unlock the phone :stoneface: I couldn't believe what they said when I was on the phone with them. I wouldn't even want to do that, because I have unlimited data on my phone and my bill is actually in a cheaper plan than what's offered now. it would be stupid for me to switch plans and numbers at the same time.

I've been with AT&T for 8 years now and I've NEVER missed a payment and my account was always in good standing with then. Hell, my credit score is close to damn near 800. They couldn't do anything for me.

They did give me an alternative of adding an international data plan with 300mb for $120 :lol:

I swear, if T-Mobile had better service in my apartment I would switch up in a heartbeat. I'm loving their international rates while traveling aboard.

Last edited:

I know that once your contract is up they will do it for free.

Back
Top Bottom