Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I bought an iPhone 5S to replace my iPhone 4 about a month ago.

To be honest, I am unimpressed. The iPhone 5S crashes much more often than my 4. The 5S has gotten slower since I purchased it. The finger print thing doesn't cooperate sometimes.

If the home button on my 4 hadn't been faulty, I would have been happier.

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 too and I have to say I'm satisfied with my 5S. My iPhone 4 was slow as s***, especially after upgrading to iOS7. This phone is like 10x faster and I finally have signal in my house, but maybe that's because I switched from crappy ATT to T-Mobile.

another satisfied tmobile customer :pimp:

Do you guys use or utilize Siri? Since I've gone back to the iPhone, I barely use it.

another satisfied tmobile customer :pimp:
Thinking about switching to t-Mobile. How much is your monthly bill/signal/LTE speeds?

im on a 4 line family plan, unlimited min, text, and 2.5gb of data. i think with my mothers discount its like $140? im not too sure.

signal is very good IMO and the LTE is FASTTT. i havent done a speedtest in a long time but i love it.

Do you guys use or utilize Siri? Since I've gone back to the iPhone, I barely use it.

most worthless feature, the only time i ever used it was to hear that stupid hades thing posted the other day.

After using this 5c for a couple days it's legit the same as my brothers 5 but at the same time it's better like the front facing camera blows my 4 out the water I don't understand the hate on it TBH

it's the exact same as the 5 so what you're saying makes no sense

That's the problem.

It's the 5 with a plastic case, but yet they're charging you like it's not a 5. The 5 is actually more expensive to make, because it's not plastic, so they're saving money producing it, but not passing it on to the customer.

I don't know why people don't just pay the extra $100 for the 5s or get a used 5.

That's the problem.

It's the 5 with a plastic case, but yet they're charging you like it's not a 5. The 5 is actually more expensive to make, because it's not plastic, so they're saving money producing it, but not passing it on to the customer.

I don't know why people don't just pay the extra $100 for the 5s or get a used 5.
dont see a problem with it i got mine for 50 & it does everything i need it to

Last edited:
really thinking about making that jump to t-mobile. On ATT now. T-mobiles 5s installment/service plan looks a lot cheaper than ATTs. Any of you go from ATT to TM?

really thinking about making that jump to t-mobile. On ATT now. T-mobiles 5s installment/service plan looks a lot cheaper than ATTs. Any of you go from ATT to TM?

I left Sprint for T-mobile and it's been great so far. If I had unlimited data on AT&T I wouldn't leave for T-mobile but if you don't and you live, work, and play in areas where T-mobile has great coverage then go for it.

Right here. The prices, signal, and data plan was so much better than what I was getting from ATT. Plus not having a set contract helps too. Very happy I made the switch.

I left Sprint for T-mobile and it's been great so far. If I had unlimited data on AT&T I wouldn't leave for T-mobile but if you don't and you live, work, and play in areas where T-mobile has great coverage then go for it.

How much is unlimited data on att now?

I know that 10 bucks gives you 2.5 gb and 20 bucks gives you true unlimited data on t-mobile.

-Drew

How much is unlimited data on att now?

I know that 10 bucks gives you 2.5 gb and 20 bucks gives you true unlimited data on t-mobile.

-Drew

AT&T doesn't offer unlimited data anymore.

I pay $30 for unlimited but Ive been grandfathered in since the 3G.
What I pay monthly on AT&T would be the same if I jumped to TM.
Been with AT&T since the palm treo dropped lol
I had that same grandfathered contract when I was ATT, but the thing that irked me about it was that they only gave you 3G speeds with it. T-Mobile's LTE is wayyyy faster than that

Back
Top Bottom