Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I got a fraud alert from amex today & had to confirm the verizon charge but my order still in "processing" status. Hopefully, this wont cause any delays

Just got an updated delivery date for launch day from Apple. :pimp:

Moved up a week from Nov. 10-17.

I’m listed as Nov. 17-24. I’m hoping that some of the people who missed out on a launch day delivery and are scheduled for that second week get impatient and cancel and then I can get bumped up a week.

ios 11 is do-do on the iPhone 6. Getting buggy constantly and battery life is getting worse. At first I didn't notice but I started to realize I'm now charging my phone constantly.

either I do a battery swap on my iPhone 6 or drop a $1G on the IPhone X. whatever works for me as long I can save money and have a working phone.

8 owner and no. Sounds like you got a bad phone. Either update the phone or if your within 15 days return it and get a X

I just got the 8 last week, and this phone is pissing me off. Either it's the phone or the software. Two days ago my vibrate when I press the home button went out suddenly. After that, it seemed like everything went to ****. Apps were lagging, I couldn't watch videos, phone was stupid slow. I would get a phone call and couldn't even answer the phone because it would freeze everything else. Went back to Best Buy ready to exchange it and the girl told me to restore as a new phone and not a backup. I did so, and my vibrate when I hit the home button sometimes isn't immediate when I unlock my phone, but it seems to be working better. Has anyone else had these problems?

Got shipping notification with an expected delivery date of 10/31 I’d be pretty hype to get this joint early.

I’m on a 6+. IOS11 is pretty good actually. I notice some slow downs here and there but generally it’s livable for sure. My battery life is fine but I charge quite a bit. Key is not to let your battery get much below 20%. Keep it charged up.

I ended up buying a jet black 7 a few days after they unveiled the 8 and X. Wasn’t really feeling either. Kinda want the X now tho :lol::nerd:

Screenshot_20171028-205450.jpg
Screenshot_20171028-204933.jpg

Turned my note 8 into a iPhone X and man those Bull horns at the top are horrible.. gonna take sometime to get used to .. kinda ruins the display

what is that big notch at the top?! the iphone x has a big notch out the top of the display? damn i don’t want it anymore.

jk idgaf. i’m interested to see how it feels in my hand. i’m a manlet and the plus phones are great to watch movies but not so good for me to hold with one hand.

He said he modded his Note to an iphone X. The notch is just an effect in the software he used. Pretty sure that won’t be the case with the X

Screenshot_20171029-000621.jpg
That notch is part of the screen because it has speakers on it.. that thing doesn't go away lol

Watching videos might be weird with that thing as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom