Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got my Spigen case and glass screen protectors in. Damn, this phone is a lot smaller than my Plus. Gonna take some getting used to

I`m debating on Canceling my 2nd iPhone X, wonder if the hype will die down or what. You all think criagslist may be too dangerous to flip at? I`m just thinking about the ebay fees and such
i actually have my phone listed on craigslist for 2k but have not gotten a response :lol: i’m not afraid to be scammed because i’ll only do meet-ups at my job (it’s gated)
i’ll dump it for that much if someone is dumb enough to bite. my phone still works fine but i’ll def use the x if it doesn’t sell.

i actually have my phone listed on craigslist for 2k but have not gotten a response :lol: i’m not afraid to be scammed because i’ll only do meet-ups at my job (it’s gated)
i’ll dump it for that much if someone is dumb enough to bite. my phone still works fine but i’ll def use the x if it doesn’t sell.

yeah, I`m looking at Ebay more so due to the wider net but If I cant get at least 1600-1800 then Its a waste of my time when you factor in eBay will probably snag a good chunk. My main thing is I dont want to get stuck with an extra device lol. I`m already going to be taking a minor hit because I`m also going to be selling my 8plus

yeah, I`m looking at Ebay more so due to the wider net but If I cant get at least 1600-1800 then Its a waste of my time when you factor in eBay will probably snag a good chunk. My main thing is I dont want to get stuck with an extra device lol. I`m already going to be taking a minor hit because I`m also going to be selling my 8plus
can you cancel an order?

I`m debating on Canceling my 2nd iPhone X, wonder if the hype will die down or what. You all think criagslist may be too dangerous to flip at? I`m just thinking about the ebay fees and such

Take the fees from Ebay. It’s safer. Can’t imagine trying to meet up with a $1200 phone to sell face to face. Not worth the hassle. Either cancel or just eat the fees. Too much can go wrong, especially with the “finesse”, “jugg” scammer crowd. Be smart bro.

Just got my Spigen case and glass screen protectors in. Damn, this phone is a lot smaller than my Plus. Gonna take some getting used to

My spare iPhone 7 in a X case. I’m coming from a 8plus like many so I hope the change in size isn’t too bad. I have 14 days to decide if the reduction in sizes is too much
E68087D2-F197-4077-AE59-B0CCE5728AAA.jpeg

Take the fees from Ebay. It’s safer. Can’t imagine trying to meet up with a $1200 phone to sell face to face. Not worth the hassle. Either cancel or just eat the fees. Too much can go wrong, especially with the “finesse”, “jugg” scammer crowd. Be smart bro.
can you cancel an order?

Apple still shows I can cancel, I may make a game time decision once I get my tmobile tracking

Much higher chance of getting scammed on eBay than in person, IMO. And eBay/PayPal are notorious for siding with buyers. Not to mention buyers have 180 days to return an item.

Just have to be smart about Craigslist—meet someone in your bank lobby and make sure to have one of those pens that detects counterfeit bills. Hell, some cop stations let people do CL transactions in their lobby now to protect sellers.

Haven’t sold on eBay in about 6 months. Have the buyer scams got that bad?

I can’t say they’ve gotten any worse. It’s just that uber expensive and in demand items tend to bring out the scammers.

And like I mentioned, buyers now have 6 months to file a claim thru PayPal. I can see some a-hole buyer using a phone for awhile, breaking it and then claiming the item wasn’t as described. At least with CL once the sale is done it’s done.

I’ll give you all a little advice

NEVER sell iPhones or Mac devices on eBay. Those are the most targeted items by scammers

Go sell on Craigslist and meet up at police departments

Avoid eBay for any cellphones especially newer iPhones

This is one I grabbed.. may be the same. I was looking for something slim/minimal..
3EF22EF7-7F09-4727-9CFF-9338EF637990.png

Same case I got. My beef with them is they turn yellow in a few months, so I always order 2

My spare iPhone 7 in a X case. I’m coming from a 8plus like many so I hope the change in size isn’t too bad. I have 14 days to decide if the reduction in sizes is too much
E68087D2-F197-4077-AE59-B0CCE5728AAA.jpeg

Damn, that is smaller then I thought. It's gonna take some getting used to for me.

Same case I got. My beef with them is they turn yellow in a few months, so I always order 2

Yeah, the yellowing sucks.. I still have the original I bought on my 6s, and it’s piss yellow now. Hopefully it won’t be as noticeable on the SG vs silver.

Both iPhone X from Apple and Verizon shipped, the VZW is just sitting in Memphis until Thursday smh when they send it out since it had the “can’t deliver until expected date” thing.

Question tho, I’m planning on selling one of these phones. I gotta open it up and turn it on to remove the phone from my Verizon account and for it to be clean to use on the next buyers account correct?

Damn my 256 Silver from AT&T still has shippped, still says "preparing to ship".

Hopefully I see some movement soon. Still has delivery date of November 3.

uuuuuuuufffffff at these repair prices. Despite me having Apple Care, for the first time in many years I will be using a case.

“The new Apple iPhone X might be exciting for the features it packs but its delicacy might force you to reconsider your choice. According to Apple a broken iPhone X screen will cost $279 (approximately Rs 18,000) to repair. Other damages on the iPhone X can be fixed by spending $549 (Approx. Rs 35,622) if not protected by AppleCare+.”

Attachments

• 86C525C3-9685-4302-AAF9-159102E16984.jpeg
    86C525C3-9685-4302-AAF9-159102E16984.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom