Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Sprint shipped my better 1/2's joint aready, says it's arriving tomorrow(doubt that)

They also swapped my colors so I have a silver 256 coming instead of space gray... & im way too lazy to get it swapped after it arrives, **** it.

the x is gonna have a notch. haven’t you seen any of the pics/vids?

I’m saying probably when you take a screenshot, it wont show the actual notch in the screenshotted photo, my guess is it’ll crop the screenshot to tight under the notch. Apple would be wilding however if the notch IS part of the screenshot :lol:

Got my x case and screen protector in yesterday, it nearly fits my 6S. Nearly indistinguishable between the two.

Got shipping notification with an expected delivery date of 10/31 I’d be pretty hype to get this joint early.

UPS is instructed to hold until release day delivery. although there were a few that slipped through the cracks last year and folks got them early

UPS is instructed to hold until release day delivery. although there were a few that slipped through the cracks last year and folks got them early

WEAK!

I guess it is what it is tho. I've been rocking with my 6+ pretty much since launch so waiting a couple extra days won't hurt me at all. I'm actually kind of nervous about how I will like the phone size. I know I'm getting more screen real estate technically but I've enjoyed kinda having a big phone.

Did any body pre order from Best Buy? They’re saying that they won’t price match unless it’s on a payment plan and activated.

Yo i think my original iPhone 5 mad Agnes me for getting the x
It's been tripping every since I ordered one
Been super slow
Service been spotty
Super laggy

still tryna figure out how I'm a actually get my phone
since its preparing to ship
but i sent it to my old address by accident

Would be dope if 10/30 was the actual arrival date for me

it'll probably just be chilling at fed ex till friday tho

WEAK!

I guess it is what it is tho. I've been rocking with my 6+ pretty much since launch so waiting a couple extra days won't hurt me at all. I'm actually kind of nervous about how I will like the phone size. I know I'm getting more screen real estate technically but I've enjoyed kinda having a big phone.

I’ve been wondering this too.

This is the spigen case ya'll went with right ?
s-l1600.jpg

Anyone see that iPhone X case deal on Verizon? Comes with a Speck case, Zagg glass screen protector, car charger and the Mophie powerstation plus mini for $100

still tryna figure out how I'm a actually get my phone
since its preparing to ship
but i sent it to my old address by accident
Just get a myups account. Once it pops up in there (it already has for me), just have it held at the sorting center or have it sent to a UPS access point. You MIGHT be able to change it to another address entirely. I’m not sure. But I’ve already set mine for pick up on Friday.

I`m debating on Canceling my 2nd iPhone X, wonder if the hype will die down or what. You all think criagslist may be too dangerous to flip at? I`m just thinking about the ebay fees and such

Back
Top Bottom