Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
still tryna figure out how I'm a actually get my phone
since its preparing to ship
but i sent it to my old address by accident

the thread told you its going to ship UPS

get UPS my choice and then have it sent to a UPS store or once the tracking it provided you can get that information ( tracking number and have it sent to a store via calling UPS)

i just ordered mine its exactly the same case i have on my 7 plus but made for an X. been pleased with the results thus far no need to switch it up

i was going to sell my iphone 7+ on ebay but will try CL. What about the sell directly to ebay and bypass the whole auction..

I see ebay will cash out $462 for a 128 7+

i was going to sell my iphone 7+ on ebay but will try CL. What about the sell directly to ebay and bypass the whole auction..

Also is ebay the most you will get for your device currently? Other than selling it to a person...

That's actually not bad imo... Tmobile was only offering me $300 credit for my 128gb 6s+

I was only able to sell it for $350 through local sell. Better than nothing I guess.

I also have the 256gb 8+ right now, and I think I want the X now. My girl is getting the X

Some noob on Kijiji has a screenshot of his iPhone X order with the order # and his full name on it :smh:

Def gonna get cancelled if a jealous individual sees that :lol:

That's actually not bad imo... Tmobile was only offering me $300 credit for my 128gb 6s+

I was only able to sell it for $350 through local sell. Better than nothing I guess.

just checked Gamestop and they offering $400 cash or $480 if you some elite pro member. Might just do that once my X comes in the mail. Hopefully the rates dont fall off a cliff.

just checked Gamestop and they offering $400 cash or $480 if you some elite pro member. Might just do that once my X comes in the mail. Hopefully the rates dont fall off a cliff.

Isn’t that only game stop credit or do they now sell brand new phones too to use that credit on?

Which Spigen case model are you guys going with? Is it the ultra hybrid? Tough Armor?

Also, any other case brands you guys would recommend?

Does anyone know if the carrier stores have iPhone x cases in stock or do they wait until Friday to put them out?

I went to T-Mobile, they had mainly girly ones. I found a thin Otter Box in black, & a screen protector. My girl ordered the leather wallet, & a silicone one from Apple but it won’t arrive until next week. Apple said they wouldn’t put their cases out until the actual release day. But, try your luck.

Mine still shows preparing for shipment on Apple app, but it’s been shipped and moving around China since Saturday on UPS. Shows Friday delivery though..

been using this spigen wallet case for my 6 plus for the past 2 years and i cant go back to a regular case or wallet. decided to upgrade from the spigen wallet folio to this one right here becaue the spigen one looks like crap after a year or so . Pricier than what i usually get but It looks like this will last me a while. https://www.burkleycase.com/magneti...wallet-case-for-apple-iphone-x-burnished-tan/
MW_SM03_IP8_1__15310.1505134742.jpg

api3mgz85__75418.1505134741.jpg

MW_SM03_IP8_2__98158.1505134741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom