Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
this iphone x is hella unimpressive been using it for almost a week feels like every other iphone :lol:

and this phone is def small the iphone 8+ > iphone x

That’s how I felt off the bat when I played with it yesterday. My joint do the same thing. Animojis are fun but I know that could have been updated to the other models as well.

iPhone X, I feel, delivers based on the screen-to-body optimization and quality of the screen...every thing else is gravy.

Not trying to knock anybody who might have buyer’s remorse, but what did you expect? The phone still runs iOS. It was never going to be a revolutionary change in user experience.

That’s how I felt off the bat when I played with it yesterday. My joint do the same thing. Animojis are fun but I know that could have been updated to the other models as well.

Na tech behind the Animoji comes from the true depth camera that maps you face so it can render your facial expressions at real time. The normal model cameras cannot do that at all. Im loving the X so far I turned on my 7+ earlier and it already looks and feels outdated with the big *** bezels.3rd party devs gotta get on it though and optimize their apps a lot of them are cut off at the moment but Im sure that'll be coming soon.

Na tech behind the Animoji comes from the true depth camera that maps you face so it can render your facial expressions at real time. The normal model cameras cannot do that at all. Im loving the X so far I turned on my 7+ earlier and it already looks and feels outdated with the big *** bezels.3rd party devs gotta get on it though and optimize their apps a lot of them are cut off at the moment but Im sure that'll be coming soon.

If they can add filters to instagram, snapchat and facebook I'm sure they still could have figured out something

Man, loving the phone more and more by the hour! The new gestures are easy to use now. I absolutely love the app switcher. I never used it on my iPhone 7+. It’s so much easier and smoother now. They said you have to swipe up and hold for a second, however, you don’t. Literally just swipe up not even half an inch and it opens up flawless and smooth. Don’t have to swipe up and hold for a second.

I figured Niketalk would be a good site to test my X vs my girlfriend’s 8 plus as far as black levels since it’s mostly just white-on-Black and red-on-Black for most of the site. The X definitely has much deeper blacks as opposed to the 8 plus’s more grayish blacks. It’s something you’d probably never notice unless you saw them side by side, but once you’ve seen it, you can’t unsee it.

If they can add filters to instagram, snapchat and facebook I'm sure they still could have figured out something

That’s not quite the same. One is mapping the other is overlay.

That’s like say Face ID is going to be on all iPhones because the have front cameras

Wish instead of showing the name of the person the text message is from, it just said TEXT MESSAGE until you look at .

Something minor lol, hopefully that comes in an update but doubt it

Saw this on Twitter... kinda crazy

DNtoR7ZWkAAjFOO.jpg

DNfHIc3UQAAlqr6.jpg:large

8 Plus next to iPhone X...

I'm oddly considering keeping my 7 plus now. I didn't realize the actual phone was smaller.

Last edited:
I rather get the X. If your considering the 8+ you might as well get the 7+ cause it’s the same damm thing just. Better processor and wireless charging. The X is completely different device compared to the 7+ and 8+

Back
Top Bottom