Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thats a **** move. He has someone offering $2200CAD but he said he’ll sell it to me for retail if I really wanted it. Couldnt do that to him :lol:
That's is a **** move. I wouldn't feel good about it doing that. Two different things between friends and business.

The X is the truth can't wait to cop it.

Played with the X at the Apple Store. Its a pretty good size imo. Not sure why dudes are crying about it being a “downgrade” from the Plus models

If u balling get the 256.. 64 not enough unless u don’t take no pics or use barely any apps.. This phone fits better in hands than +s an my other line is jet black 256..

Last edited:
Played with the X at the Apple Store. Its a pretty good size imo. Not sure why dudes are crying about it being a “downgrade” from the Plus models

Exactly im LOVING the side no more unessary bezel making it where i have to stretch hard to reach a screen that isnt that big by todays standards.

Copped the X

for my girl, I’m good rocking the 256 jet black 7+

played with a regular iphone 8 today. And im sticking with my 6 until i can get the X. The 8 didn't feel like anything worth it to me. Idk. I want a new experience.

More content is shown on the plus models.

The X shows he same amount of content as the 4.7" phone except it's taller. It's like going from the 4 to the 5.

Using the X like I do in bed is inconsistent for me right now. I don't know the right distance to hold it to wake.

Also raise to wake isn't as smooth as it was before. It might need an update to improve it.

Using the X like I do in bed is inconsistent for me right now. I don't know the right distance to hold it to wake.

Also raise to wake isn't as smooth as it was before. It might need an update to improve it.

Are you on the latest iOS? Everything has been better for me. Out the box the X was on an older version of ios11

Size is good on the X after using it awhile. I will say the notch still bugs me though. It often goes unnoticed but when it stands out, it REALLY stands out. It’s actually jarring sometimes. :lol:

Exactly im LOVING the side no more unessary bezel making it where i have to stretch hard to reach a screen that isnt that big by todays standards.
With that block at the top and the margins while using the phone in landscape mode, you still got bezels

It’s all about which you’re willing to tolerate tbh

this iphone x is hella unimpressive been using it for almost a week feels like every other iphone :lol:

and this phone is def small the iphone 8+ > iphone x

It makes you wonder if there was never any plus iphones would iphone users be complaining about the size of the phone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom