Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
In my opinion, harder to hold. Feel like I'm gonna drop it, it's tiny.

Also.. Keyboard is smaller, content on the screen is smaller.

I'll wait for the X plus.

you might be waiting for forever the X plus would be kinda of impractical cause the screen would be way to big there is a reason phone screens from other companies go but so wide. some features on this iphone need two hands.

not saying impossible but think about how crazy large an iphone 7+ would be with all screen and notch.

apple may just be like i can sell 3 phones for different people and boom.

low mid and high tier..

I always wanted a model size between the regular and +, so the X is perfect

In my opinion, harder to hold. Feel like I'm gonna drop it, it's tiny.

Also.. Keyboard is smaller, content on the screen is smaller.

I'll wait for the X plus.

Exactly how I feel.... yeah the screen is bigger, but when you open apps, shoot video, take pics.... the screen is cropped or minimized.

I hope they come with a X+ with lower aperture on camera sensor.

I'll sell my GoPro and DSLRs if it does.

plus can you imagine the price point on iphone X plus would be cray.

like probably 1100-1200 base and 1300-1400 for 256

man look people can only afford to pay but so much extra a month on they monthly phone bills be like adding an extra 60-70 dollars on your bill for 2 years. when some people bill like 85-90$

i hope they do i got huge hands anyways and yup i would buy that ish day one cash

Man I love the X. It’s a sexy phone.

Quality is amazing. Feels good in hand. Screen size from a 7 is perfect without having a giant phone that doesn’t fit in my pocket. One of the best phone releases since the 5 and I’ve had them all.

you might be waiting for forever the X plus would be kinda of impractical cause the screen would be way to big there is a reason phone screens from other companies go but so wide. some features on this iphone need two hands.

not saying impossible but think about how crazy large an iphone 7+ would be with all screen and notch.

apple may just be like i can sell 3 phones for different people and boom.

low mid and high tier..

Then apple will lose customers because of the note series.

Also there's rumor of a 6+ inch display for next year.

Man Craigslist is full of idiots.

I put my X on there (opened) selling @ cost and people are low balling by $200-$300

I get that it's opened but it's also sold out. Was gonna help someone get the phone but I'll just return to apple.

tryna make the switch from sprint to tmo , called tmo ran my credit ... approved me then got disconnected.

went to a tmo store and said they need to run my credit again :stoneface:

Rumor has it they’ll be merging or atleast announcing it by the end of the year... is it worth switching now?

Man yall heard about the 300 iphone x's stolen off da ups truck in cali..major lick...if anyone on the bay got the hook up for half price holla at me :lol:

Man yall heard about the 300 iphone x's stolen off da ups truck in cali..major lick...if anyone on the bay got the hook up for half price holla at me :lol:
My friend got DQ from the army in basic for receiving stolen merchandise ......yea wouldn’t even bother if I were out there lol

Apple's gonna block those phones from activating.. They know the serial numbers of all devices.

Anyone a previous plus owner that switched the the X? How does it feel in hand? Coming from a large phone like the plus is it a noticeable difference?

Im coming from the plus, while there definitely is an adjustment, I’m getting used to it. Plus i wear Very slim jeans so this is a blessing lol

94B3CF70-27F6-4E5C-A00B-564683EFBAA2.jpeg
9B70F726-CB35-4585-952D-958AABCDCCE6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom