Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
its to flex on people, has to be...

i been looking for this answer myself

There was some comments way back before it released (when some leaked parts surfaced), that they changed the orientation so that when you use the phone in landscape mode, the cameras are in a better orientation for augmented reality experiences. Whether that is true or not, who knows, but I recall that being the discussion.

I ended up grabbing a red leather Apple case. I like the bright red color on the silicone case, but it’s crazy that it’s only $10 less than the leather. It’s cool that they added the liner to the silicone case now, but the logo looks screen printed or something.

There was some comments way back before it released (when some leaked parts surfaced), that they changed the orientation so that when you use the phone in landscape mode, the cameras are in a better orientation for augmented reality experiences. Whether that is true or not, who knows, but I recall that being the discussion.

makes sense for AR.

Phone shipped today, bout to check the tracking all day :rofl:

Man i think i missed my shipment window this morning Verizon tried to charge my card last night and got declined. woke up this morning and fixed it to see people talking about there phone shipped out this morning.

But i cant be mad because my original delivery date was in December.

My only gripe with the leather cases is that over time they darken, it looks really bad on the saddle brown. I switched to silicone cases and outside of the quick wear down (mainly the corners of the case) if you change cases a lot, they retain their original color.

That’s why with the leather case you gotta get the navy blue or black, all others turn dark/black especially if your use your phone a lot and taking it in and out of your pocket constantly.

That’s why with the leather case you gotta get the navy blue or black, all others turn dark/black especially if your use your phone a lot and taking it in and out of your pocket constantly.

I had to learn this the hard way, I will say the black leather case is flames, I like the buttons on the case

Is there a camera lense attachment

That I can take pics at 90 degrees?!

I'm hoping there will be some ATT deals for the X with the holiday season coming up

The face recognition is glitchy.

It's definitely more hit than miss by a large margin, but the intermittent failures leave me scratching my head. With touch ID, for the most part I knew why a failure occurred, e.g. wet fingers, minor dust between finger and sensor. With Face ID it's difficult for me to pinpoint exactly why it fails, and then a second later works.

No issues with Face ID for me. Actually works without a hiccup in all conditions.

Did you guys set up a good scan with decent lighting?

Need at least 10 cases in my opinion. Gotta keep a rotation so each case stays new and doesn’t get too beat up or worn down.

My only gripe with the leather cases is that over time they darken, it looks really bad on the saddle brown. I switched to silicone cases and outside of the quick wear down (mainly the corners of the case) if you change cases a lot, they retain their original color.

That’s actually why I opt for the saddle brown. Think it looks dope the more wear and tear it acquires.

Just grabbed a clear Ottorbox X case. I want to buy something different, but that's the same thing I said when I bought the case for my 6s.

Need at least 10 cases in my opinion. Gotta keep a rotation so each case stays new and doesn’t get too beat up or worn down.

Used to cop cases off ebay back when I had my 5. Had a good selection too. Now the only folks I see with rotating cases are usually women with them over the top toyish cases

Walked into my sorta local target last night and they had 4 in stock. Me and the wife upgraded. Night and day over my 6+ i had last 2.5 yrs

Back
Top Bottom