Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My case game was strong. Didn’t feel the need to upgrade to the 6S or the 7 so I just switched cases up every other week or so. Lol. Kept the phone feeling new.
881D88E9-60F6-4BE5-AEC0-C46370273ABF.jpeg

I have a Mophie battery case and a regular case. I agree it's nice to to switch between cases. But I do prefer dealing with no case most of time cause of the added weight from my Mophie battery case. And you lose that raw feel from holding the device.

You must be on the beta

Yep only available on beta until 11.2 releases to the public. I think in a couple weeks-max a month.

how will apple pay cash work in a group text?

It doesn't work in group texts. Venmo already offers a iMessage app which I have used a few times, but that also doesn't work in groups either.

Can you request money or just send it?

Both. You can pay and request.

My only gripe with the leather cases is that over time they darken, it looks really bad on the saddle brown. I switched to silicone cases and outside of the quick wear down (mainly the corners of the case) if you change cases a lot, they retain their original color.

I disagree. I like the brown, because it looks like a worn jacket or pair of shoes over time. I actually prefer it aged looking.

The face recognition is glitchy.

can you go In to detail

also just noticed that the dual cameras are a lot smaller than on the 7+ like 2/3rds the size

I may end up with about 5 cases total. Wonder is Apple is dropping their battery case for the X.

I usually go Black,Red,White plus another color each year.

Edit: if that iPad rumor is legit I will hold off and get the new one.

I saw these on macrumors
9081EB75-92A1-4309-AE40-87F073861322.jpeg
D4935B37-F088-45C6-A5AC-9C113A0EA21C.jpeg

I stopped Jailbreaking about 2 months ago due to battery life on my 7+. Really made me appreciate Stock iOS. If I hadn't done that, I dont think I'd like the stock X right now, but I do. Still miss the dimensions to the +...I'm hoping next year we get those dimensions back but with bigger screen real estate. Will be Grail Phone status.

Now I need to figure out if I'm going to send back this 7+, keep it around or sell it with the Jailbreak.

Man having a non jailbroken iPhone 7+ has been the second worst experience that I've ever had with Apple. I'm not even sure I want the X tbh

Back
Top Bottom