Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What if I told you I consistently buy Gen 1 Apple products and haven’t taken a loss

7448B9CB-F3BE-4717-AE35-B240025E4084.gif
89DC229A-0094-41CE-80D6-C25332E9FBB2.gif
06E8C7E2-B19A-4997-8774-32DCFA934FC3.gif

^

How long have you had the X?
Give it a few days. Initially I was feeling the same way

So how’s the transition from having a home button to (I’m not 100% on this) swiping up??? To exit an app?

So how’s the transition from having a home button to (I’m not 100% on this) swiping up??? To exit an app?

I only have a few times where by habbit i tried to swipe up at the app switcher to close an app. Someone on the Ios Product team needs to add a “kill all background” apps button to the app switcher now that its a tad more steps to close an app nd would be annoying if you had like 20 running.

anyone know where to get some live wallpapers app? tried a couple app stores some looked good. Was looking for specific ones like a vegas, raiders, hurricanes, heat live wallpaper.

anyone know where to get some live wallpapers app? tried a couple app stores some looked good. Was looking for specific ones like a vegas, raiders, hurricanes, heat live wallpaper.

that sounds like a battery drain. but would be dope to have tho.

Didn't you have a Dec 1st ship date with verizon? How?

yea i did and ordered 3-4 hours after orders went live. But somehow verizon was able to get me my phone tomorrow. Christmas came early :pimp:

but i am still waiting on one more phone to ship out which is showing dec 6.

Went on Istock and found an X in stock at an apple store bout an hour away tried to buy it for store pickup bout time i was paying it was gone so they are out there if you are steadily hunting

Last edited:
I told y'all the game.

You feelin' like Verizon the champs cause they got you an earlier delivery all the while they knew you was gon get it well before Dec.

I told y'all the game.

You feelin' like Verizon the champs cause they got you an earlier delivery all the while they knew you was gon get it well before Dec.

you right. The delivery date is just a window to keep you at bay from calling them complaining about wheres my order. So every time you call and ask wheres my phone they can reply and say "sir we have until dec 1st so hang tight." but if it comes early Verizon looks like they working hard behind the scenes :lol:

But it aint matter when i was getting it im still happy with my 7+ didnt lose any sleep trying to pre order. Was originally expecting to receive my phone in January due to shortage rumors online before pre orders went live but ended up getting my phone a week after release :pimp:

Even though I had removed an old phone number from my info months ago, auto fill still insists on using it when doing it on safari. I've tried looking everywhere apple has my info and none show that old number, yet auto fill still uses it? Anyone with the same issue or a suggestion?

My X came yesterday, and I got my icloud account locked for 24 hours while I was setting up.

You can't make this **** up. Should be about 7 more hours until I can restore my X and activate.:lol::smh::sick:

Even though I had removed an old phone number from my info months ago, auto fill still insists on using it when doing it on safari. I've tried looking everywhere apple has my info and none show that old number, yet auto fill still uses it? Anyone with the same issue or a suggestion?

look into your apple id account

edit nevermind looks like you already confirmed that

Back
Top Bottom