Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Apple not letting iMessages go, that’s like Samsung letting someone have touch wiz
Who the heck would want touch wiz i have it and i don't even like it .. i have to use something different..

Sammy has something with bixby though she's a dang beast! Really feels like a real assistant because you can literally tell it everything you want on your device and it will do it

Last edited:
Hey everyone.......stop for 1 minute.......look at the back of your iPhone X and tell me what it says? I just noticed something big.

:rofl:Everyone just do it because some just say iPhone.....some say iPhone with the little don't throw away symbols and stuff.

Sounds like you got some grey market on ya hands son
Not really mine came straight from AT&T but from what ive seen on youtube its about 50/50, some have the extra writing some don't....not sure if countries have different things or what but its kind of eye brow raising.

Definitely recommend this screen protector for those looking from Amazon. Comes with 3 and so easy to install. Tried a Zagg screen protector before this one for $30 at best buy and it was terrible had to return it.

edit : sorry tried to post the direct link from amazon guess I don't know how...

61iTZra9ElL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Not really mine came straight from AT&T but from what ive seen on youtube its about 50/50, some have the extra writing some don't....not sure if countries have different things or what but its kind of eye brow raising.

Mine is from AT&T as well and it just says iPhone bro

mine just says iphone no extra stuff. i paid mine in full from apple. probably those who brought them from apple in full just says iphone and those who went through a carrier has that tag'ed on there

update: i feel dumb as heck for looking tho and thinking it meant something :lol:

The ones with extra writing (FCC info) are the ones from over seas

Exactly now look at some of the new unboxings on YouTube .....back has the old iPhone logos....not a big deal to be tho but eh...

Back
Top Bottom