Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol

Why would i downgrade haha

so you dont have an iphone and that will be a downgrade and she said the X was gimmicky sounds like yall need androids :lol:

i would be trying to get my 1k back if my wife wasnt happy with the X as a gift thats a lot of money to be unhappy with a device :ohwell:

Was the jump from the note 5 to 7 to 8 significant?
Very significant.. although the note 5 was the best multitasking phone as it allowed you to split screen ANY app.. after that they made it so only certain apps can multi window... note 7 was on it's way to greatness but we all know what happened

Is android still slow with software updates? I remember back when I used androids you had to either root your phone to get updates or wait on the carriers to push it which could take months

Is android still slow with software updates? I remember back when I used androids you had to either root your phone to get updates or wait on the carriers to push it which could take months
I never had this issue .. but my first droid phone was a note 5 so they probably fixed it by then.

Yea I’m good on that. Lately Samsung has been killing the hardware department.

I’m just not a fan of the OS

dang i thought they had something by now imessage been around for a long time now

Yea that’s crazy. They need a universal messaging app regardless of phone vendor

Sales will dip if apple lets go of the imessage copyright..

I notice apple let go of that quick scroll to the top when you tap the clock haha so we'r getting somewhere

Apple not letting iMessages go, that’s like Samsung letting someone have touch wiz

Back
Top Bottom