Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
iPhone X Trick: Go to Settings, click General, tap Accessibility Shortcut then select Smart Invert Colors. Now push down your sleep button 3 times and you will be amazed at this cool trick.

If you know anymore tricks post them.

This exists on other phones too. It is a struggle dark mode, which I hope Apple will still give us in iOS 12

look into your apple id account

edit nevermind looks like you already confirmed that
Yeah, I think I changed that as well from here & settings:
https://secure2.store.apple.com/shop/account/setup
I'm legit out of ideas where that old number exists with apple, I've checked the contacts, App Store & iTunes info, all my cards in apple wallet individually. I've deleted "My Card" info and entered it over several days later. Thought maybe with the X, it would start using my new number, but it's the same issue, :/

lolwut that can't be right???

yea you are correct it isnt right that is a 8 plus 256gb verizon, so that means your joint worth less than a penny :rofl:

all jokes aside you gon have to sell that joint on craigslist or something

Yeah, I think I changed that as well from here & settings:
https://secure2.store.apple.com/shop/account/setup
I'm legit out of ideas where that old number exists with apple, I've checked the contacts, App Store & iTunes info, all my cards in apple wallet individually. I've deleted "My Card" info and entered it over several days later. Thought maybe with the X, it would start using my new number, but it's the same issue, :/

i was gon say check your contact for yourself but looks like you exhausted all your means. Have you tried restoring the phone?

Does anyone else have the problem where they can’t send emails from the mail app.

Is there a way to change how your network status indication is displayed on the top of your screen on the X? It’s only showing me bars and the WiFi symbol so I have to go into settings to see if I’m on T-Mobile WiFi Calling. Kind of annoying since I was able to just see it indicated on the top of the screen before.

0C29AD87-AA86-4EFB-B4B1-C2989CE33104.gif

9F64DB35-F1F7-4AB3-BF83-25B2995B7976.gif

Sell that on swappa.com

You can get a nice offer from someone. Who's willing to buy used.

i was gon say check your contact for yourself but looks like you exhausted all your means. Have you tried restoring the phone?
Saving restoring as a last resort for both phone and iPad. Will see if apple store has another idea for me. Just hope I don't miss out on some surprise kicks drop because I forgot to change the wrong auto fill :smh:

You know what, don't go to gamestop. I'll buy it off ya. I'll give you 5x what they offering

Just mentioned yesterday how I'm still using my late 2011 mbp and today, it isn't charging :lol::smh:

Funny thing is the placeholder is there because they don't know how to price a phone that just came out like 2 months ago. Why buy an 8 if you're just gonna sell it that quickly after :lol:

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Im using my iPhone 6 iOS 11 and using my 1st Gen iPad mini iOS 9. (Apple didn't update this iPad to iOS 10 nor 11)

But I will get a message on my iPhone and like 3-5 minutes later my iPad mini gets the message. It should be simultaneously no delay at all. kinda of annoying.

Same thing happens on my apple watch but not that bad takes a 1-5 second delay sometimes especially when I get emails coming in.

Last edited:
Messed around with my girls iPhone X, mannn, I got a 7+, I’m trying to remain strong but the X is amazing :smh:

Well...
Processing on the 8/X is way better.
Camera is better.
That's the only thing I know objectively. But that's a given with each new iPhone.

Well...
Processing on the 8/X is way better.
Camera is better.
That's the only thing I know objectively. But that's a given with each new iPhone.
It's better ? But is it that much better.. the iphone 7 plus was nice enough.. the only real difference that i noticed while playing was the display it is nice but turn the brightness up on the 7 plus and it will look beautiful as well.. i would say coming from a i6 or a i5 would be real beneficiaries

My X came yesterday, and I got my icloud account locked for 24 hours while I was setting up.

You can't make this **** up. Should be about 7 more hours until I can restore my X and activate.:lol::smh::sick:

you can always set up as new for now and then erase the info on the X and resync with all your info later

It's better ? But is it that much better.. the iphone 7 plus was nice enough.. the only real difference that i noticed while playing was the display it is nice but turn the brightness up on the 7 plus and it will look beautiful as well.. i would say coming from a i6 or a i5 would be real beneficiaries
I would say it's that much better (screen difference included) The only draw back is that the 7 and 8 look almost identical. I agree that people coming from a 6s or lower would appreciate the difference more, but the improvements are definitely noticeable.
Coming from a 7, I would recommend the X.
Coming from anything below the 7, the 8 is a solid upgrade imo.

The X is really that much better than a 7+?

I have to say battery life alone was worth the switch to the X. I stream for like 8-9 hours and still have about 50% left of battery. Feels nicer in hand too I feel than the 7 plus that I had. And screen is amazing. Have had it for 3 days and have only once tried to do touch id by accident.

I don't have one, never had an iPhone actually, but bc of my job, I work closely with them. the swipe gesture > the home button, imo. I even find myself trying to swipe home on my Samsung phone. the front facing camera in portrait mode is out of this world. most of the gestures are butter, esp swiping the bottom edge to switch apps.
the notch is ugly. swiping from the top can be a pain if you have small hands. other than what I mentioned, it's basically an 8 with a large screen.

Wifey came from a 7plus to a X she says zero difference except the cost of our monthly bill.. she said the features are gimmicky

The jump from the 8 to the X gesture and operational wise was worth the jump to me but I can see how other may not see the advantages of the X. The swipe and Face ID vs home button completely changes how we use iOS and I think it will only get better once the OS is optimized for the gestures

The jump from the 7 to 8 is an upgrade outside of the appearance. Like I’ve said earlier, I could’ve easily kept the 8plus for 2 years, it’s that good imo.

The jump from anything 7 and below will be a huge jump to either the 8 or X

The jump from the 8 to the X gesture and operational wise was worth the jump to me but I can see how other may not see the advantages of the X. The swipe and Face ID vs home button completely changes how we use iOS and I think it will only get better once the OS is optimized for the gestures

The jump from the 7 to 8 is an upgrade outside of the appearance. Like I’ve said earlier, I could’ve easily kept the 8plus for 2 years, it’s that good imo.

The jump from anything 7 and below will be a huge jump to either the 8 or X
I say false the jump from a 7plus to 8 is so unnecessary.... everyone's moved on from bezels even apple but yet they rolled out the same dang phone from 4 years back

Lack of innovation

Back
Top Bottom