Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
1581E3F9-6722-44B2-8AE3-7E683978809E.png

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/17/16670268/apple-homepod-delayed-2018

Gonna get this the for crib. Hopefully they make it have wireless qi charging mat or something.

Wife and I have iPhone X's coming on Monday. What do you guys recommend for a case? How is the Spigen? Are those available at a retail store or is that Amazon only? I have a Best Buy close by and am planning to look over the weekend. I rocked a tech21 my iPhone 6 Plus and it didn't stop the glass from breaking on a decent fall.

I’ve had a Spigen case in the past and I have 2 now. No complaints from them whatsoever. I’ve never seen them in store, I’ve just ordered them from Amazon or their official site.

Chargers always beating the Raiders from 04-09 during LTs prime always brought me pure joy :wink:

That’s the fight you want?

Really dog? :rofl:

Chargers entire organization and fan base are ho’s.

I’ve said that in Qualcomm faced up. :lol:

Chargers are the bastard, ******, stepchild of the NFL.

Browns and the Bills get more respect than the Chargers because they are real ball clubs, with real fans, worth respect.

Chargers compare to the Jacksonville Jaguars, who are based in Jacksonville and were birthed in ‘95. :lol:

That’s the fight you want?

Really dog? :rofl:

Chargers entire organization and fan base are ho’s.

I’ve said that in Qualcomm faced up. :lol:

Chargers are the bastard, ******, stepchild of the NFL.

Browns and the Bills get more respect than the Chargers because they are real ball clubs, with real fans, worth respect.

Chargers compare to the Jacksonville Jaguars, who are based in Jacksonville and were birthed in ‘95. :lol:
Another thing that brings me joy is when Raiders fans get all defensive over nothing :lol:

Enjoy them dusty @zz rings. 1 good year the last 15 years and this is the typical raiders fan approach.

I was pokin fun at you but you had to get your panties in a bunch. I’m sure you was one of them drunk fans up in the nosebleeds at the Q cheering while your team was on offense.

You can insult the team and fan base all you want. Idgaf cuz that’s my squad no matter what. This the Apple thread so I’m not going to take it any further. I’ll see you Week 17.

I’m just talking **** man, kind of, what I said was real. :lol:

But LT is my favorite RB of all time, despite witnessing him run, catch and throw more TD’s against the Raiders than any one else ever, and San Diego is my favorite city in the country away from home.

anyone know if I order the X and when it comes in I can do in-store and do a return and rebuy? obviously wanna trade in my 7 and add that to the total. also gotta get a prorated refund on my AppleCare plus

Mannnn coming from a iOS 11 equipped 5s.. the iPhone X was a welcome decision to invest.

Switching between apps is so smooth, camera is great and the FaceID is really nice and quick. I haven't caught my self once trying to look for the home-button except for my Banking app, where you could TouchID to login. My thinking is they're still experimenting with the FaceID tech.

Also have ApplePay so no more plastic to carry around.

Size is perfect.

Goes great with the QC35s. Was thinking of dropping $$$ on a Lumix LX10 or RX100 v for my Euro trip, but thought that the iPhone X was a better long-term investment.

The only gripe I have is the iCloud Photos that just don't seem to sync at ALL. I have 10gb worth of images/videos and I want to move these to the cloud to free up space (have 256gb lol). I'm thinking of opting for Google Photos. Though the only nuance I've read about is when you move your entire library to the cloud and delete the local versions you can't post to social.. I think you need to open the Google Photo App and go from there..

Anyone want to chime in on their experience with Google Photos for iOS?

Had to exchange my silver for the space grey today. Couldn’t take it anymore. This black stainless was way too clean, and I was jealous. No regrets now. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom