Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody know if I get the iPhone 8 with the target deal ($250 gift card), if I can use that gift card to either pay down the phone, or use it to buy a visa gift card, then essentially go to Verizon and pay down the phone?

Anyone know why my icloud photos will not get downloaded on my new iPhone? When I go to the photos app it says updating but it's said that for the past day.

Anyone know why my icloud photos will not get downloaded on my new iPhone? When I go to the photos app it says updating but it's said that for the past day.

is your phone still updating from icloud? i know people have been stuck for days. photos seemed to be the last thing to download from the cloud for me

Has anyone found a good tempered full screen protector? I bought a couple that would get bubbles under it and one even cracked as I was trying to realign it. Seems the ones with the black outline are typically trash, I just want something that covers all the screen besides the ear hole. Don’t like the notch cutout bc of all the debris that builds up.

Found a nice, simple, clean silicone case at Walmart for $5. I guess it’s their brand (onn) but not bad for the price.

[/QUOTE]
What car charger do you guys use? Also is there any way to be able to charge and listen to music at the same time? I'm on the 7.

I bought one of those and it didn’t work. It wouldn’t charge my phone. I was surprised since it was belkin and I normally have good “luck” with electronics.

I got one of these and I def recommend it. You can just connect with Bluetooth instead of having to use an aux and now you won’t have to worry about charging/music at the same time
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075GNTYMC/?tag=niketalk0e-20

As far as car chargers go I just use a regular iPhone wire and a plug I’ve had for damn near 10 years when I got my first car :lol: pretty crazy now that I think about it

Has anyone found a good tempered full screen protector? I bought a couple that would get bubbles under it and one even cracked as I was trying to realign it. Seems the ones with the black outline are typically trash, I just want something that covers all the screen besides the ear hole. Don’t like the notch cutout bc of all the debris that builds up.

Found a nice, simple, clean silicone case at Walmart for $5. I guess it’s their brand (onn) but not bad for the price.

7.99 on Amazon. 2 pack. No complaints
2642DF77-02ED-4B0C-9E30-B2F9CA0D2382.jpeg

Well all my contacts are all downloaded and i started this phone as a new phone when i set it up. There shouldn’t be anything else updating

if you set up as new icloud won’t download photos

i could be wrong but when you set up as new it’ll just sync contact and basic info. it’ll keep adding the pics you take now but won’t download old ones

Back
Top Bottom