Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Guys I have some cool wallpapers for iPhones (I'm a photographer. Check out my IG.
Good looking boss. You got a eye for those ill shots

Attachments

• F754CFDC-7B5E-474C-B870-A4A90A25B0AD.png
    F754CFDC-7B5E-474C-B870-A4A90A25B0AD.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Question for apple music subscribers

How would my current library merge with apple music? Also can i download music for offline use?

Well all my contacts are all downloaded and i started this phone as a new phone when i set it up. There shouldn’t be anything else updating

i could be wrong but when you set up as new it’ll just sync contact and basic info. it’ll keep adding the pics you take now but won’t download old ones

If you had iCloud Photo Library, photo stream or photo sharing turned on, it will. davizzy davizzy your photos aren't downloading cause a new "feature" in iOS 11 is that it won't wanna use all your battery syncing your photos in the background. So unless you leave your phone plugged in for however long it decides to take, one quick workaround would be:

Open camera and snap any random pic (assuming you haven't already done so)
Go to photos app, and tap on photos section in the bottom left
Scroll all the way to the bottom, and tap resume
Voila

Question for apple music subscribers

How would my current library merge with apple music? Also can i download music for offline use?

It'll match your current library with what iTunes has on their servers. So album artwork, track listing, etc. may change (at least was the case when I first subscribed). I've also heard horror stories if smart playlists being completely destroyed, but I have no experience in this. Yes, you can download for offline use. And if you have music that's not on iTunes, it'll add to your iCloud Music Library so you can listen to stuff like mixtapes on all your Apple devices.

It's most likely been asnwered and ill check back a few threads but..

I have a buddy who lives in mexico and wants to buy the iphonex in the states.
If i order it online through verizon, will he be stuck with a verizon plan?

bascially i'm asking if i can buy the phone without being committed to a carrier

Copped the X today. Me and a buddy waited an hour

Some dudes from Ukraine jumped in and out of line about 20 times they left with about 30 each :smh:

there used to be this website posted in here with some fancy looking metal cases a bunch of NT'ers used to buy... Anyone got the oop on the link?

i bought a $100+ bumper from element for my iphone 4 when it came out. looked fantastic except it cut my reception to almost zero lol. damn antenna gate. had that phone for 4 years though. best iphone ever made imo.

Last edited:
i swear apple does this on purpose, my 6+ has been terrible as of late.

-battery drains after browsing the web for ~1 hr
-cant open any windows cause it automatically closes on me (texts, apps)
-load anything on ig cause itll just turn off

this is a sign to upgrade right lol

i swear apple does this on purpose, my 6+ has been terrible as of late.

-battery drains after browsing the web for ~1 hr
-cant open any windows cause it automatically closes on me (texts, apps)
-load anything on ig cause itll just turn off

this is a sign to upgrade right lol

No these are signs you tryna make an excuse to buy a iPhone X.

-1Replace the internal battery to improve battery life.
-2Back up all your iPhone files with iCloud and do a full reset of your iPhone to factory settings and make sure on the latest iOS 11 firmware.
-3Delete Instagram and a stop fantasizing about girls you see on the gram and bring you spit level game up in real life.

*extra*
-hit that thumbs up button.
-if your to lazy to do all of that get you a iPhone X on swappa.com Don't skip -3.
-still hit that thumbs up button though chief

If you had iCloud Photo Library, photo stream or photo sharing turned on, it will. davizzy davizzy your photos aren't downloading cause a new "feature" in iOS 11 is that it won't wanna use all your battery syncing your photos in the background. So unless you leave your phone plugged in for however long it decides to take, one quick workaround would be:

Open camera and snap any random pic (assuming you haven't already done so)
Go to photos app, and tap on photos section in the bottom left
Scroll all the way to the bottom, and tap resume
Voila

Thank you sir this worked

interesting, i didn’t know that. will have to keep in mind for next time

i bought a $100+ bumper from element for my iphone 4 when it came out. looked fantastic except it cut my reception to almost zero lol. damn antenna gate. had that phone for 4 years though. best iphone ever made imo.
Man who you telling about the element cases. I remember getting the call of duty one. Had me on 2 bars no matter where I was :smh:

Thinking about switching from At&t to TMobile. It'll save me over 40 bucks a month. That's including the monthly payment for the new phone I'd be getting. I've had the 6 plus since it came out. Probably switch to the X. What's everyone's opinion on TMobile?

interesting, i didn’t know that. will have to keep in mind for next time

Yup, iCloud Photo Library is the way to go. It saves/backs up your library permanently even when setting up as new. That and whenever iMessages in the cloud rolls out, I’m gonna be setting up my iPhone as new all the time. :lol:

Now if only health/activity app data would sync with iCloud.

Is everyone here paying for the full iCloud backup (2TB for $10/month)?

Don’t need that much. I’m not even breaking 40Gb, but I get 200Gb/month for free through work.

Back
Top Bottom