• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How is it free?

You automatically get 5Gb of iCloud data with your account. If you need more iCloud data you pay subscription.

Health app get a data back up to iCloud so your Gucci on that. Also I have an apple watch I'll be mad as hell if Iost all my data and achievements that I've obatin since using the apple watch. I believe WATCH IS data get a back up to.

2A95829F-A78E-4B77-902F-9A233F230A03.png
6E17E6FF-9B9C-4ABA-AE5D-A62108B0CF68.png

Upgraded with my carrier and thought I had to buy AppleCare+ separately.

1678CCD5-DD8F-4FC2-BD51-722721574679.jpeg

I’m good though, right? There isn’t any other AppleCare tier that I’m missing out on?

I’m on T-Mobile now but probably gonna cop the x once the 256 comes out and go to Verizon since T-Mobile doesn’t even exist a lot of the places I go for work.

Is the Verizon video quality bad? I know they drop it down even though it’s “unlimited”.

Damn, tried this but it doesn't allow me to do so with the messages app.

Anyone know of a way that I can password protect / hide the message app? Are there any apps?

become a better person

lifehack 101

if ur hiding things ur doing it wrong, theres shorties out there cool with ur imperfections

caved and ordered a X

when i ordered last week, t-mo listed 11/25-11/30 ship

after the order was placed it said 12/1-12/08

the t-mo app now shows 11/27-11/29

but when you look at the order and click though it says the 12/1-12/08

make up your mind t-mo

If you got the X get a case fellas

My boy chipped his X a day after he got I.T because he was being cheap about buying the case in store

Went back to th Apple store with him and told em the chip came on the phone like that and they gave him a brand new one without using a AppleCare claim

Smh

If you got the X get a case fellas

My boy chipped his X a day after he got I.T because he was being cheap about buying the case in store

Went back to th Apple store with him and told em the chip came on the phone like that and they gave him a brand new one without using a AppleCare claim

Smh

He got lucky cuz it was super brand new so it's believable.

He got lucky cuz it was super brand new so it's believable.

Oh we went to the one by my house the manager straight up told him I’m not taking that back unless you’re using AppleCare otherwise you did I.T yourself

Told him to stick to the story I made up at the original store and they did I.T no problem because the girl was chill AF

I had to push him to do I.T but he’s lucky either way and I made him cop a case that cheap *** :smh:

Been using Incipio for cases and accessories for a while now, very good quality and Ive had no complaints.

They actually have a site wide 50% off sale for Cyber Monday at Incipio.com

May have to cop 1 or 2 of those $20 or $30 wireless chargers

Yeah, y'all wildin going raw. Every once in a while I take my case off to appreciate the craftsmanship. **** would be too much of a hassle to replace. That glass back is dying to shatter.

Anyone have experience with those knock off silicone Apple cases on Ebay? Looking to get one but not spend $49+tax on them at the Apple Store.

Anyone have experience with those knock off silicone Apple cases on Ebay? Looking to get one but not spend $49+tax on them at the Apple Store.

They’re just as good

Contemplating buying one and returning mine I bought from Apple

The protection is no different I’m still gonna assume the back glass can break/shatter with a case If the impact is hard enough

Back
Top Bottom