Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
that new gold iphone is trash :x

very tempted to send mine into anostyle and get it made into gold

to me the 5 was worth the upgrade just for the LTE alone, only way I'll get the 5S is if there is a bigger screen which seems doubtful.

pretty much the only reason i moved up from the 4 was for 4G/LTE since im on tmobile.

well worth it but not the price i paid for the phone :x :smh:

Iphone 5 is still the best selling phone in the world by far, and IMO is still the only phone I would use. I don't need an entertainment center for a phone, and I don't need a tablet in my pocket. That being said, it is rarely ever necessary to pay full price for an iphone, upgrade every two years and pay a couple hundred you good.

Last edited:
I know I probably could have waited on the 5s but after selling my Htc One, my old iPhone 4 was not cutting it. After going through 3 of the top android phones in one year, it's clear to me I prefer iOS. The 5 will last me till the 6 comes out. The 5 will then be my backup phone. Might cop another One later for cheap though. That was the best experience I had with android. Sense 5 > Touchwiz

^^ That's how the mock ups usually looks tho.. almost everytime but it will never be accurate :lol:

Last edited:
I have the 4....Skipped the 4S and the wait was too long for the 5 since it was sold out for a long time. My 4 is still going strong but may just get the 5S

The 6 is gonna be trill because they gotta redesign it and for the longest sites have been saying they have been testing 4.5, 4.7, and 5 inch screens since the beginning of this year.

Has anyone gotten their 5 customized?

The 6 is gonna be trill because they gotta redesign it and for the longest sites have been saying they have been testing 4.5, 4.7, and 5 inch screens since the beginning of this year.

i wanna get mine turned into gold but the price and losing warranty :smh:

if i could get it turned gold for cheap id def do it.

Saw these mock ups on macrumors

sick.gif
smokin.gif
If the 6 looks like that apple can shut up & take my damb money on release date

Just buy the sticker/cover :lol:

Just buy the sticker/cover :lol:

looks like crap

and they dont even have any good looking ones so yea

I`m not worried about the warranty because it doesnt cover anything thats worth it, and phones have a waaaaaay lower failure rate compared to say a laptop. I've had every iphone from the 3gs to the 5 and had multiple blackberries and android devices and never had to use the warranty.

Looks nice and all but that would never happen. That's an automatic screen crack because no case can cover the edges.

Man I've lost two iphones this year...all 4's though. 

So it's time for me to get the 5S. 

Has anyone got the housing swapped on their 5. I'm trying to find a place in Houston but without much luck

Has anyone got the housing swapped on their 5. I'm trying to find a place in Houston but without much luck
you can buy the kit and do it yourself...plenty of onliners have them...what you going for the new all white silver, the champagne, or ever so sleek smoke grey? They even have youtube videos on how to do it step by step. I haven't had a 5 done but I did a 4s and it literally took them probably 15 minutes id guess give or take.

Back
Top Bottom