Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone got the housing swapped on their 5. I'm trying to find a place in Houston but without much luck

look on IG :lol:

serious

i wish i knew how to take it apart myself, you can get the housing for $50 shipped

i wanna get mine turned into gold but the price and losing warranty :smh:

if i could get it turned gold for cheap id def do it.

I`m not worried about the warranty because it doesnt cover anything thats worth it, and phones have a waaaaaay lower failure rate compared to say a laptop. I've had every iphone from the 3gs to the 5 and had multiple blackberries and android devices and never had to use the warranty.

well i have applecare plus, i already paid for it :lol:

i just wanted protection if i dropped it in water or cracked the screen from dropping which reuglar warranty doesnt cover.

the first week i dropped it in the toilet but i dont think it affected my phone or even set off the water damage stickers. at least not the one by the sim slot since i checked it.

if i can find someone to do the swap im gonna do it. im just gonna go get a new phone from apple under warranty then switch the housing for cheap if i can. doubt it willl happen though

you can buy the kit and do it yourself...plenty of onliners have them...what you going for the new all white silver, the champagne, or ever so sleek smoke grey? They even have youtube videos on how to do it step by step. I haven't had a 5 done but I did a 4s and it literally took them probably 15 minutes id guess give or take.
I plan on going all red like I had on my 4. I probably could do it myself, I just don't have the patience

Anyone have a ballpark estimate on how much a used 32 gig iPhone 5 for Verizon would sell for?

Just wanna make sure I don't let this thing go for too cheap.

Last iPhone I've had was the 4. I've had a GS3 for about a year now and have enjoyed playing with it, really like the customization and use of widgets, however it is getting a little stale. I'm getting a jones for the iPhone again, but I think I'm going to wait until the 6 comes out when they offer a new design.

Been on the i4 since it dropped.

Now im hesitating about getting the 5S... Apparently the jailbreak for iOS7 wont be coming for MONTHS after it drops in Sep.

My iPhone has been jailbroken pretty much since I've had it. Deal breaker for me.

Been on the i4 since it dropped.

Now im hesitating about getting the 5S... Apparently the jailbreak for iOS7 wont be coming for MONTHS after it drops in Sep.

My iPhone has been jailbroken pretty much since I've had it. Deal breaker for me.

I would place all bets on that.... Just watch for tweaks4weeks

yea im just gonna wait, i think the only real update on this might be the camera honestly. im gonna L-O-L if they keep the same camera for the 3rd time

There was no need to up the MP, the iPhone 5s camera has beat the HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, and in a multiple reviews the GS4 in camera comparisons.

There was no need to up the MP, the iPhone 5s camera has beat the HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, and in a multiple reviews the GS4 in camera comparisons.

Yup....it's all about lens quality more so the megapixels. The can lower the aperture and that would be sweet but bumping up the MP doesn't make a better camera.

Yup....it's all about lens quality more so the megapixels. The can lower the aperture and that would be sweet but bumping up the MP doesn't make a better camera.
Word to 41 :lol:.

Though some of the ones I've found online are pretty nice...:wow:

Last edited:
It's confirmed that its gonna be called "5s"? I thought the "s" stood for Siri hence the iPhone 4 (no Siri) and iPhone 4S (with Siri). iPhone 5 already has Siri dont see why the next one would be called a 5s

It's confirmed that its gonna be called "5s"? I thought the "s" stood for Siri hence the iPhone 4 (no Siri) and iPhone 4S (with Siri). iPhone 5 already has Siri dont see why the next one would be called a 5s
you do realize that there was an iphone 3gs right?

Exactly. Far too many people get caught up in the megapixel hype. My iPhone 5 camera trumps ever other phone camera I've used over the years, and I've used plenty. The only problem is that it sucks in lowlight situations. So hopefully the rumors about a lower aperture are true.

Back
Top Bottom