• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Posted this in the timepiece thread

ln56yfcmim521.jpg

qNeu1a1_d.jpg

(Not my wrists)

http://www.geekscorner.co.uk/custom-watch-faces/

Haven’t tried it yet. Not sure how I feel about signing unauthorized apps access to my phone/watch but it looks dope

Does the series 4 watch keep track of weight lifting ? Like is there an app or something that will keep track of what you burn during weight training.

Does the series 4 watch keep track of weight lifting ? Like is there an app or something that will keep track of what you burn during weight training.
You’d have to start by lifting and tracking it as an open goal; then go back into the workout app and create a new workout(weightlifting) off that template.

i’ve been wearing mine during workouts recently. seems to do a decent job

Got a series 3 watch. Never thought I’d rock one. But intrigued by the workout / running aspect of it mostly.

Day to day .. not sure

I got the airpods for xmas..but a little discouraged, i hear they lose battery really quickly with time
Your AirPods can get up to 5 hours of listening time or 2 hours of talk time on a single charge. With multiple charges in your case, you get more than 24 hours of listening time, or up to 11 hours of talk time

yah, thats genius how the case is a charger

powers really not that bad, my powerbeats3 wireless dies out in like 3-4 hours and have to be charged by wire and that cost $200 retail

airpods are dope as hell, used at the gym this morning and now at work, feel like a boss :lol:

still gonna hold onto my wireless bose soundsports to use when they charge but they are worth the hype imo

Back
Top Bottom