• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
if you can find them :lol:

i was surprised to see they were practically sold out the past few days

saw someone selling them through walmart.com for $250

Anything with a battery as it’s main power component will lose energy with time. That’s the nature/chemical part of a battery.
Yes but heard it was significant. Maybe i just feel guilty about having these. Didnt need anyone to get these for me but pretty surprised/happy/thankful

Yeah AirPods were sold out at every retailer around me last week. Had to drive across town to the Apple store to get them. They had a table in the corner of the store specifically for people buying AirPods and a cashier just for that purpose. They had them stacked in a pyramid lol

Picked up a fast charge wireless panel for my desk at work. Not satisfied with the charging speed but love the look aesthetically.

these are the ones im actually gonna buy, i need them to stay in while running - you recommend these?

Have not tried them personally as my air pods fit my ear regularly, but I have heard great things about them from ability to keep them in your ear to increase in sound quality from better sealing of the ear canal. Worth a try at that price IMO.

Just got a pair of AirPods today

Kinda crazy that u can’t adjust the volume with them

Last edited:
Ima wait for the next air pods to release... how the bass sound on the current air pods? And is the shape the same as the headphones that come with iphones? If so, i hate how they feel.

im returning my airpods tomorrow these ****s is trash. cant stand that they die so quick then i gotta wait for them to recharge in the case... foh ima just stay wired n skip the wait time on charging

edit: call audio quality trash too if u on the phone long enuff to notice it

Back
Top Bottom