Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Those who have had the iPhone 6s and the 7..will a case from the iPhone 7 fit and iPhone 6s?

So the sound quality same as ones that come with iphones???
Hell no. Not even close. That was my biggest concern. But I did much research before purchasing. I’m no audiophile but these are loud and have good clarity. They can handle high volumes and doesn’t rattle when you turn it up unlike the ones that come with the phone. These have a better sound than my Powerbeats 2

What is the deal with these airpods? Why are they getting so much hype everywhere?
They work seamlessly with the iPhone is the main one I’d assume.

Also I think there are those rock these as like a fashion statement it sounds weird but y’all know what I mean.

Yeah you don’t see NBA players with beats or other headphones on as much. Everyone walking into the arena with AirPods lol

What is the deal with these airpods? Why are they getting so much hype everywhere?

It’s an Apple product and the functionality is crazy good. They Wylin with the price for sure though.

I almost think it is a low key conspiracy theory that they removed the jack first (mainstream)

Now we got this garbage super expensive wireless headphone population that still can’t even hold a torch to those 70 dollar Sony studio headphones that are 10 years old.

And they sell this wireless stuff with by telling us it makes our lives easier which on the surface it does but down beneath it just makes us lazier in all of these passive ways.

It is hot garbage.

And before any you cats come at me sideways YES I’m mad.

iMessage the joint though :pimp:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom