Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’ve been saying for a while that the battery in my 6S is killing me - so it's time for a new phone.

I was thinking of a XS but they have a deal on at the moment where I could get a X for $30 a month cheaper (over 2 years - so $720 total saving).

Would that be a mistake? Is the XS worth the difference? I’m beginning to think that a X would still be a significant upgrade over what I have so it’s not worth paying that much extra.

I’ve been saying for a while that the battery in my 6S is killing me - so it's time for a new phone.

I was thinking of a XS but they have a deal on at the moment where I could get a X for $30 a month cheaper (over 2 years - so $720 total saving).

Would that be a mistake? Is the XS worth the difference? I’m beginning to think that a X would still be a significant upgrade over what I have so it’s not worth paying that much extra.
In the exact same boat. In for the responses.

Where is said deal you mention?

It’s in the UK - I’ve been with Vodafone for years and just checked - suddenly a ton cheaper than when I last looked. I guess a lot of folks get new phones for Christmas and this is their sale.

You could save even more by having someone replace your current iPhone 6S battery but if you need a upgrade the X will do the X and Xs isn’t that of a major significance hardware wise. You’ll lack he esim functionality on the X.

I’ve had the battery replaced already - Apple did it a year ago. The handset doesn’t owe me anything and it is getting a bit slow so I think an upgrade makes more sense.

I’m going with the X - if it’s no good I’ll be banning some people.

tenor.gif

I’ve had the battery replaced already - Apple did it a year ago. The handset doesn’t owe me anything and it is getting a bit slow so I think an upgrade makes more sense.

And if it’s good I’m immune to a

1C232EA8-6AEC-4E80-90AF-13F35AD72394.gif

No much difference between X & Xs. X is s great phone.

I actually wanna roll back to the old form factor, having an X...I lowkey wished I copped the 8 Plus, I’m not one who’s crazy about tech specs as long as the thing works

I need apple to fix the update for IG on the MAX! They accidentally mess up the size ratio (everything is blown out and blurry). I know App Store was down Dec. 23-28th. Been 2/3 days now. Need that update!

so those earbuddyz for the aipods have been clutch!

I recommend to anyone who have the airpods to get them. (If they dont fit in your ear)

planning on ordering some of those. question though, do you have to take them off when you put them back in the case?

planning on ordering some of those. question though, do you have to take them off when you put them back in the case?

:lol: yeah! i was just telling my friend thats the only drawback ... i just put it back in the bag it came with (comes w 3 pairs) ... still tryna figure out a more convenient way to carry them.

How do you clear Siri Suggestions?

I listen to podcasts sometimes at work or on my commute. And Today it keeps showing Joe Rogan podcasts on my lock screen.

Mad annoying, how do I get rid of it?

my iphone x camera is showing up as cracked in photo mode in the app
and in video mode etc
but not portrait mode
and theres no visible damage on the lens at all

I was just using my camera this morning on IG with no prob.

help please

my iphone x camera is showing up as cracked in photo mode in the app
and in video mode etc
but not portrait mode
and theres no visible damage on the lens at all

I was just using my camera this morning on IG with no prob.

help please

something similar happened to me with my 7+. no visible crack but it showed up when taking pics. i brought it to the apple store and they replaced my phone. since there was no external damage he said it was defective and replaced it for free

something similar happened to me with my 7+. no visible crack but it showed up when taking pics. i brought it to the apple store and they replaced my phone. since there was no external damage he said it was defective and replaced it for free

damn i hope i get the same love. Going to genius bar appt tomorrow.

Did they give you a new one on the spot?

he got lucky :lol:

last time I had a camera issue they said no new phone we just repair it

couple years ago it was automatic new phone but apple tries to repair anything and everything now unless you're super lucky

damn. def not trying to spend 6 on a camera lens
youre not under warranty?

think he was referring to being under warranty, chances of them giving a free repair or replacement out of warranty are slim.. it does happen though if the employee feeling nice

youre not under warranty?

think he was referring to being under warranty, chances of them giving a free repair or replacement out of warranty are slim.. it does happen though if the employee feeling nice

i got it Jan 10th last year. I think thats still under the 1-year

yup, new phone on the spot. i was covered by apple care but he said because it was a defect i didn’t need to use the apple care

*edit* you should be good with the warranty, just in case.

let us know how it goes

Back
Top Bottom