Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I want to go raw with this phone as long as I can. I really like the shade of gold they used on this phone.

I want to go raw with this phone as long as I can. I really like the shade of gold they used on this phone.
Same here. I grabbed some tempered glass screen protectors for the front and back to protect from scratches but I can't ever see myself using a case.

All the stuff they revealed y’day was cool, but I want to know what’s up with the next phone, I’ve been rockin this 6s+ since it came out and it’s on its last leg so it’s time for an upgrade, but I don’t want to do it now then come Sep/Oct have buyers remorse

Had a nice saddle leather case but got this lv trunk case .

0CB1BCCF-3427-4DA3-979B-2D49886074C0.jpeg
E419A0AE-6435-4416-AC1B-151CCD7818CF.jpeg
CC2A086E-D273-4717-B3E3-EA245E87BACE.jpeg

Agreed. I went with the XS Max in Gold and the black bezel compliments the gold nicely.

Wasn't the big of the gold back and white front on previous generations of iphones

I might buy the old hookah hideaway building . But something in that area or camp creek

Off Jeese Hill Road? I hate to say it, I've never seen a successful business last on the corner of Jesse Hill and Auburn. I interned in that building in college and used to live off Edgewood.

Now the building itself is a great investment. The first Black Wall Street..

Keep me posted fam, I def will come support the grand opening!

Off Jeese Hill Road? I hate to say it, I've never seen a successful business last on the corner of Jesse Hill and Auburn. I interned in that building in college and used to live off Edgewood.

Now the building itself is a great investment. The first Black Wall Street..

Keep me posted fam, I def will come support the grand opening!

Yeah got the money and people together we just got to decide on the location but we’ve narrowed it down to those spots .

Also how long until u start seeing battery deterioration in the AirPods ? I’ve been going strong with 2017 og pair , never really noticed the battery life getting worse .

Back
Top Bottom