Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone wireless charge their XS? If so, which charge pad do you guys use?

Have some patience should be out soon.

AirPower Pictured on Retail Box for AirPods Wireless Charging Case
Mar 25, 2019 2:54 pm PDT by Tim Hardwick

airpower-on-airpods-with-wireless-charging-case-box-800x857.jpg

Never got AirPods 1. Looking forward to AirPods 2 this weekend!!! It’s crazy how often you see AirPods out and about.

You’re trying too hard.

I'm giving you what you gave this thread. I'm wondering why you mentioned something being ugly meant for working out. When it looks the same as something that's been out for over five years minus the wire. Especially considering it's designed for working out.

I hope you aren't that much of a sheep where you think Airpods look cool. They don't.

I'm giving you what you gave this thread. I'm wondering why you mentioned something being ugly meant for working out. When it looks the same as something that's been out for over five years minus the wire. Especially considering it's designed for working out.

I hope you aren't that much of a sheep where you think Airpods look cool. They don't.

:rofl:

Let it go, boss. Like I said initially, to each his own. I’m glad they work for you. Airpods do the trick for me.

And yes, Airpods look infinitely better/cleaner than those monstrosities that look like some cyborg earpiece from an era when Bluetooth earpieces were poppin’. But again, to each his own. No need to be hurt by a differing opinion.

you're a god damn loser and have contributed nothing to this thread. remember arguing with me about the og airpod release date when i said i had them for 2 years:rofl: stop embarrassing yourself and log off.

you saw 1 meme on the internet and keep going on about it. toothbrush? so original.

You might want to learn the release date of the Air Pods

you're a god damn loser and have contributed nothing to this thread. remember arguing with me about the og airpod release date when i said i had them for 2 years:rofl: stop embarrassing yourself and log off.

you saw 1 meme on the internet and keep going on about it. toothbrush? so original.

How many months ago was this and yet you remembered my name and conversation I had with you?

You know why I don't remember you?

And you called me a loser? :lol: You sure proved you have a lot going on in your life, champ. I suggest you up that quality of life of yours, and you won't be bringing up stuff from months ago instead of looking for apologies on the internet.

How many months ago was this and yet you remembered my name and conversation I had with you?

You know why I don't remember you?

And you called me a loser? :lol: You sure proved you have a lot going on in your life, champ. I suggest you up that quality of life of yours, and you won't be bringing up stuff from months ago instead of looking for apologies on the internet.

says the guy with 32,000 posts on an internet forum. sure sounds like you live quite the life arguing about toothbrushes in peoples ears! i wish i could be more like you

Back
Top Bottom