Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Qi charging for the AirPods sucks anyways. Got the new ones in 2 days ago and the wireless charging is DUMB slow. With no AirPower planned, back they go. I’ll just get the regular joints and save a few bucks. :pimp:

What am i missing here? What was so great about apples wireless charger that you can't get from a third party version?

I usually respect apple for one thing and one thing only. Their products work. If they released a wireless charging pad that didnt' work it would hurt their reputation wayyy more then cancelling it imo
The Air Power was going to have 30 charging coils in it which would let you place your device anywhere on it and have it start charging. No having to worry about finding the "sweet spot" on the pad or worrying about your phone being bumped or moved and essentially stopping the charge. The problem was that all of those charging coils presented a heating issue which could potentially cook your device so Apple pulled the plug

Jokes on people who waited for Air pod 2's anyway, why were you waiting? For a black color? Wireless charging? Who cares, I charge mine once a week and use them 6 times a week at the gym.

They canceled the airpower because it was a solution without a problem, ie the costs to achieve scale were not practical.

I could never wrap my head around that. Folks waited all that time for a damn near identical product.

Jokes on people who waited for Air pod 2's anyway, why were you waiting? For a black color? Wireless charging? Who cares, I charge mine once a week and use them 6 times a week at the gym.

They canceled the airpower because it was a solution without a problem, ie the costs to achieve scale were not practical.
was waiting for better sound quality mainly

Think I might get the new iPad mini. It’s not as revolutionary as I hoped but mine struggles when I’m jumping between documents so the performance would be useful and the pencil would be a cool addition.

Reactions: ARK
Man the XS Max + Apple Watch Series 4 + AirPods + Apple TV 4K.
Is a such good combo.

I’m mad I waited so long for AirPods. My beats studio 2 wireless do sound better, but so bulky and produce a lot of sweat when working out.

I would like to upgrade my MacBook Pro, but my 13 retina is still running strong for what I need. I hear all the troubles with the new keyboard. I barely use it anyway.

I recommend the whole lineup.

was waiting for better sound quality mainly
I bet they barely sound any different

just being honest. I will likely pick up the 2's soon as my battery life is still decent one my 1st air pods but I bet by summer ill need to replace em

07B3639D-8AB3-4B5C-BEC5-21AF2815C721.png
So without the AirPower mat from Apple there's no wireless charger that can charge apple devices faster? It'll all be 5w correct?
They have the Belking Boost which is 7.5w.

has apple lost yall trust :nerd:

They gained peoples trust and loyalty through design, innovation and problem solving. Now it feels like they've become their own worst enemy. Almost as if they are trying to do so much that they're lapsing on the details.

In the late 00's we had problems. You're walking around with an mp3 player and a bulky phone, their solution? iPhone. PERFECT. Your laptop is made of bulky plastics and rubbers that break with normal wear and tear while operating system upgrades are costly and annoying? Macbook Air. PERFECT.

Now you're hearing complaints about every new product that they're releasing. Each one has some major flaw that they refuse to acknowledge until they come out with a costly solution that revolves around you buying something else from them. And then they get concerned because people would rather maintain the old stuff they own than buy new stuff.

:rolleyes

If any of y’all watch Game of Thrones y’all know that the quality of the show dipped off when the storyline of the books surpassed that of the show.

It feels like this is what’s happening now. Without Steve Jobs those at Apple now are left to their own devices (pun intended) and they’re ****ing it up.

If any of y’all watch Game of Thrones y’all know that the quality of the show dipped off when the storyline of the books surpassed that of the show.

It feels like this is what’s happening now. Without Steve Jobs those at Apple now are left to their own devices (pun intended) and they’re ****ing it up.
i still like GoT though
even when it surpassed the books

^ says in the article that they’re waterproof

$250 isn’t crazy considering the original Powerbeats were $200. So if it’s improved sound, no wire, and wireless charging case it’s not a bad price.

Just purchased beats wireless for $99.99, these look nice tho. I'm good on headphones until later this year maybe

Those look like a better value then the airpods I just bought. Got some jaybirds for the gym though so I'll hold out for at least a year

lol the hell yall doing where your powerbeats are breaking? I'm in the gym 6-7 days a week and my Powerbeats 3 are still holding on strong from release date.

I will be copping these Powerbeats Pros.

Side note I have a pair of Powerbeats 3 that I got with my MBP that are un opened if anyone wants to cop.

lol the hell yall doing where your powerbeats are breaking? I'm in the gym 6-7 days a week and my Powerbeats 3 are still holding on strong from release date.

I will be copping these Powerbeats Pros.

Side note I have a pair of Powerbeats 3 that I got with my MBP that are un opened if anyone wants to cop.
Mine were like 4 years old, they damn sure are pre Powerbeats 3. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom