Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
AT&T has this new 5Ge network and I’m pretty sure it’s making my pics blurry when I text pics to people. Anyone else heard of this or had this issue? When I’m on WiFi the pics are clear but off WiFi it’s 5Ge and i didn’t have this problem until the 5Ge

AT&T has this new 5Ge network and I’m pretty sure it’s making my pics blurry when I text pics to people. Anyone else heard of this or had this issue? When I’m on WiFi the pics are clear but off WiFi it’s 5Ge and i didn’t have this problem until the 5Ge
5Ge is fake its just 4G w/ slighty increased speeds. Sprint and other parties are suing At&t

5Ge is fake its just 4G w/ slighty increased speeds. Sprint and other parties are suing At&t

Yeah I know it's not really 5G but whatever they did, I'm pretty sure it's the cause of all my pics being sent looking like ****. I never had this problem until now.

there's no actual wireless charger for the apple watch is there?

or am i not looking hard enough??

I got the mophie wireless charger from apple - i place my watch on it but it does nothing. phone and airpods are good
My bad fam I thought I read airpods. I think with the watch its been hit or miss with folks. But I think 3 and 4 are for sure Qi standard.

My iphone updated it self without my permission. So im on 12.2

I notice a few software tweaks here and there but nothing major in terms of performance.

Anybody use cases for their Apple Watch? Pros and cons? I love how it looks as is. But a little apprehensive about it at work. Maybe a screen protector?

Anybody use cases for their Apple Watch? Pros and cons? I love how it looks as is. But a little apprehensive about it at work. Maybe a screen protector?

Thin joint I bought at Best Buy like 6 months ago. 2 for $5. Gets the job done. Only con is that it’s started to wear away where it’s taken the most contact

98614115-6395-4913-81A4-A0EF325318B1.jpeg

I have one that I don't use. I have Apple Care. They don't look good IMO and add bulk.

I read screen protectors don't stay down long because of the curved screen and I wonder about them affecting sensitivity.

#teamraw on the apple watch. I’ve played basketball and landed on my wrist to break my fall with the watch on and still no screen cracks.

I literally got the new watch for Christmas and it’s april and my **** is all scratched up. Granted I work a semi blue collar job but still.

Back
Top Bottom