• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I think I’d need the 44 too.

I just want to thank everyone in this thread for all their help and advice as well as sharing their experiences. Probably the friendliest and most useful responses I’ve ever gotten on NT :lol:. Definitely watching this thread now and will post as I cop to let you know you’ve all shown me the light :pimp:

Are you guys talking about the Totally Wireless? You fans? I’m still going to cop but that case is OD. Do you put it in your pants pocket comfortably?
I never cared about the case because I knew I wasn't going to keep it in my pockets all day. When I go to the gym I keep the case in my backpack. But I like how they're comfortable and stay in place while running. And they sound great.

Slowly dipping into @shotsrangout territory
Oh how the mighty have fallen :smh:
Also never met a dude who says “bye felisha”

“I found a iPhone
Couldn’t find the owner
I’ll like to sell the iPhone now”

#brokeboystatements
upload_2019-6-22_13-29-53.gif

#byefelisha

I'm still undecided on whether to cop the Macbook Pro Mid 2015 with Retina or just cop last years model and deal with the ****ty doggles and no ports.

I'm still undecided on whether to cop the Macbook Pro Mid 2015 with Retina or just cop last years model and deal with the ****ty doggles and no ports.

Just cop last year's model and deal with the ****ty dongles. That's what I did. No regrets.

Honestly outside of a couple things I haven’t used one port to do anything. Everything is truly wireless or cloud based now

Last edited:
Yeah the only "port" that I use consistently is the SD slot. No USB doesn't really bother me at all. But I see how it'd be an issue for a lot of people.

Yeah the only "port" that I use consistently is the SD slot. No USB doesn't really bother me at all. But I see how it'd be an issue for a lot of people.
Now don’t get me wrong there are somethings that I do bang my head over such as usb use for file transfer but there is a way around it. I think the ports being taken off is completely ridiculous and horrible design. More post Jobs blunder

I do alot of Video editing and Music production and I use the ports to connect alot of hardware. The dongles just make it more frustrating to work with because that's an extra piece of equipment you have to worry about losing and replacing. It's just inconvenient as ****!

Last edited:
I do alot of Video editing and Music production and I use the ports to connect alot of hardware. The dongles just make it more frustrating to work with because that's an extra piece of equipment you have to worry about losing and replacing. It's just inconvenient as ****!
Oh dude its trash when it comes up. I want to do a simple file swap but have to find the stupid thing to do it or email them to myself.

Oh dude its trash when it comes up. I want to do a simple file swap but have to find the stupid thing to do it or email them to myself.

I don’t remember this much complaining when users switched from SCSI to USB. :lol:

Have you ever done an AirDrop to swap files? That uses WiFi and Bluetooth to swap files from iOS to MacOS, Mac to Mac, iOS to iOS, etc. No file size limit either.

Back
Top Bottom