Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Have you ever done an AirDrop to swap files? That uses WiFi and Bluetooth to swap files from iOS to MacOS, Mac to Mac, iOS to iOS, etc. No file size limit either.
Sometimes that airdrop be trippin
Or maybe it’s just me

I do alot of Video editing and Music production and I use the ports to connect alot of hardware. The dongles just make it more frustrating to work with because that's an extra piece of equipment you have to worry about losing and replacing. It's just inconvenient as ****!

They bought us Star Tech docks at work that are way more convenient than those dongles, so I bought one off Facebook Marketplace for my personal MBP.
Amazon product ASIN B073X4V5FF
Has made my life a lot easier when working from home and connecting to all my equipment. However like you said, it is still an additional piece of equipment we need to buy and it is annoying when traveling.

how stable have the betas been? been tempted but don’t want to deal with a bunch of bugs :nerd:

how stable have the betas been? been tempted but don’t want to deal with a bunch of bugs :nerd:
Usually when they get to public betas, I wouldn't say stable, but they have worked out a lot of the bugs from the developer stage. There will be bugs, but usually I never find the public betas to be that bad. Installing it on my iPad shortly.

Finally might be getting a new phone in the next week or so. Recent promotion at work has opened up my desire to spend a little on myself. Now I just have to search around and see if Verizon has any offering for me as a loyal 10+ year customer, or if I make the jump to T-Mobile as a newbie where the offer should be way better.

Usually when they get to public betas, I wouldn't say stable, but they have worked out a lot of the bugs from the developer stage. There will be bugs, but usually I never find the public betas to be that bad. Installing it on my iPad shortly.
Just put it on my iPad. No issues that I can tell. iPad Pro breathing new life again. I have the first gen pro and it is running very snappy. Love the updates.

I will put it on my iPhone X later today and report back. Just backing it up.

Hey guys.. i'm on an 8plus with ATT and recently i've gotten invalid sim a couple of times.

restarted my phone and all is good. what gives??

Hey guys.. i'm on an 8plus with ATT and recently i've gotten invalid sim a couple of times.

may be the sim. ive had that issue and T-Mobile gave me a new sim and the issues disappeared

Go to att and have them replace it with a new SIM card for you. Your sim card crashing. If that doesn’t work, trash the iPhone 8 get a iPhone X Maxx.

Your welcome.

I had to restore my phone.

Some of my music doesn’t play at all anymore....i can go to the song and it never starts, just goes to the next song after like 15 secs of sitting there.

Then some of the music is the edited version suddenly...

Anybody know how to fix these two issues? I restored from a recent backup and the music was playing/not edited before
Something similar was happening to me

I had to completely delete my whole iCloud profile ( basically start the phone over without restoring anything back from your previous back up, had to install everything again. My music, apps, everything

Works perfectly now.

I know it’s super annoying

Back
Top Bottom