• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How did you try to find owner?
Ive lost mine 3 times. All times they've returned it.
This time around no luck.
Can people do anything with a locked phone?
phone was locked
tried calling att
they said nothing they can do
and said maybe go in to the store
never had a chance to go in

I installed the public beta. I thought the keyboard was getting dark as well?
I definitely got the dark keyboard

Running the Beta. Seem to have minimal issues so far. CarPlay was closing when I had multiple things going on but love the new update. May force me to use Apple maps more. Overall love the little details they fixed. One big gripe was the dam volume graphic. Lawd.

lmk how it is. supposedly apple fixed a lot of bugs from beta 1. havent heard a complaint so far

So far so good with it. Only gripe is that the email is a little quirky/slow to respond when attempting to load new emails. Otherwise, I love the dark mode. Surprisingly most of my apps function as they should.

Running the Beta. Seem to have minimal issues so far. CarPlay was closing when I had multiple things going on but love the new update. May force me to use Apple maps more. Overall love the little details they fixed. One big gripe was the dam volume graphic. Lawd.

I'll try car play this evening. I'm curious about it and the revamped Apple Maps. Google Maps has been my go to for a good while now.

You sure you have the dark keyboard? Even in apps that aren’t dark? Like on a white background?

You sure you have the dark keyboard? Even in apps that aren’t dark? Like on a white background?
I guess when you put it like that. I have it for everything that has a dark theme or mode. Twitter, Reddit, and such. But the apps that dont have dark mode yet, it is still the regular. I think I like that adaptive style tbh.

Release ios13 public already

Dying for this dark mode
From using it there are definitely bugs that need to get worked out. A lot of it is graphical and touch gesture based. I think it won't take long for them to get them ironed out

I just need them to fix that carplay bug since I used that daily.

Super smooth. And the music app looks crazy good

C99B403A-891F-4537-97B1-C92F58109E70.png

The biggest bug for me now is the mail app. Very sluggish, but I'm sure this will be resolved by the next beta release.
I’ve been using this email app called “ SPARK “
Check out YouTube videos on it, it’s amazing, been using it for the past few months
It organizes all of your emails together better than the iOS email app , and it allows you to delete multiples at once

I’ve been using this email app called “ SPARK “
Check out YouTube videos on it, it’s amazing, been using it for the past few months
It organizes all of your emails together better than the iOS email app , and it allows you to delete multiples at once
I, too, use Spark on iOS. I like it a lot.

Used to use it on my MBP, but since gone back to Mail.

I like the Outlook app on my iPhone for my work email. Much better than the stock mail app imo.

My friend finally switching back to iphone. Whats the best deals that providers are offering?

Any sellers or alternative cheaper apple watch bands out there you guys can recommend? Want a black leather one similar to this...

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 8.08.09 PM.png
I’d just spend the money. Bought a couple cheap ones and the clasp would undo without me knowing and the watch would just fall off my arm.

Back
Top Bottom