Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Will only be in on the Apple Card if i can open an account and use it for a sizable discount on apple products. I think they said something like there would be a discount. But i would open...buy a new phone and laptop and then close it down

pretty dumb to open a credit account just to close it.

Do you guys go into apple stores? If so what are your experiences like?
The last couple visits was to get my keyboard replaced and to pick up a mobile order. Service was alright. But the location I went to was pretty slow. (Mission Viejo)

You are probably right but open it, use it for an assumed big apple savings and then never request the physical card and never use it again and just have another line of credit open i guess :lol:

3% back on apple purchases. If you open it I`d at least just set one of my bills to Auto Pay with the card and collect that 1% cash back + maintain credit history.

Do you guys go into apple stores? If so what are your experiences like?
A bunch of trendy hipsters with weird tattoos walking around with towels in their back pockets ( employees) at my queens center mall location
Same at the Roosevelt field mall location

Funny observation was at the Roosevelt field mall Apple store it was packed to the brim, people all over

Down a couple of stores the Samsung store which was just as massive had 25+ employees all talking to each other because the store was empty lmao

I go in semi often. Whenever I need to.

Customer service is good, they appreciate you more if you know what you’re there for and how things work.

Im usually always in and out of there within 15-20.

Example: I went on Sunday to replace my XS Max through apple care. I walked in “I need to replace my XS Max with my apple care. Screen cracked. Back cracked. I know we can’t replace the back on these so it needs a replacement.”

Guy who helped me was shook when I told him I backed up my phone the night before..

Out in 15 minutes. New phone.

A bunch of trendy hipsters with weird tattoos walking around with towels in their back pockets ( employees) at my queens center mall location
Same at the Roosevelt field mall location

Funny observation was at the Roosevelt field mall Apple store it was packed to the brim, people all over

Down a couple of stores the Samsung store which was just as massive had 25+ employees all talking to each other because the store was empty lmao

Yeah, the roosevelt field store is always packed. Always people with appointments and a lot more people just playing with the products. It’s a pain to find an open appointment slot there, gotta book 6-7 days in advance.

Thinking About trading in my red iPhone XR for a iPhone XS Gold. Anyone have any experience with those two? Is it worth the upgrade?

I shoulda copped the white xs max. Not a fan of this gold phone. Stay with a white apple case now.

Back
Top Bottom