Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
what radical new design is possible? it’s a piece glass with a back essentially. designs aren’t changing that much from any company at this point

Same thing was said at the time the OG iPhone was launched and how it wouldn’t work. Tech is always progressing and innovation is key. Blackberry etc owned the market but look what happened to them.

Same thing was said at the time the OG iPhone was launched and how it wouldn’t work. Tech is always progressing and innovation is key. Blackberry etc owned the market but look what happened to

the point was that designers can’t implement tech that’s not ready or they’re not allowed to. Jony Ive wasn’t the creating the tech that went in the phones. he was simply designing around the pieces he was allowed to.

of course phones will progress. internally they change ever year, but most people just want to see design changes. and it’s pretty obvious that smart phone designs have stalled. i’ll either take some crazy new tech or crazy designer to step out of the box and change it

I would like to see something that isn’t just flat on the front and back. Something with a slight curve that potentially fits in your hand better.

I might have to agree on 7+ being the GOAT iPhone. It's kinda hard to say because I had a bad year with iOS 11, it was terrible. But the 7+ on iOS 10 >>>>

Even the dimensions of the folds don’t work unless you fold it twice to double the size. At that what exactly are you folding it for and how much space are you saving? It was a cool idea but naw

Same thing was said at the time the OG iPhone was launched and how it wouldn’t work. Tech is always progressing and innovation is key. Blackberry etc owned the market but look what happened to them.
I don’t think anyone said that wouldn’t work. People quit the blackberry because the use for phones changed. Something as simple as iTunes on a phone made it so people kept the phone with them at all times. That opened the gates to other personal uses.

Apples greatest innovation was making the smartphone a wanted device. To think a music and YouTube player on a device changed it all. Amazing to think about

When is apple gunna stop killing old iPhones with software maladies? I'm an android guy but the 7 plus was a genuinely great phone. They can keep that fragile *** glass from the 8+ and my X had problems, my sisters XR has problems. I was gunna snag an XS Max but the more I think about it. It's mainly for facetime and the like 5 apps that work better on IOS. A new 7 plus would be perfection

When is apple gunna stop killing old iPhones with software maladies? I'm an android guy but the 7 plus was a genuinely great phone. They can keep that fragile *** glass from the 8+ and my X had problems, my sisters XR has problems. I was gunna snag an XS Max but the more I think about it. It's mainly for facetime and the like 5 apps that work better on IOS. A new 7 plus would be perfection
This is where my problem with Apple is. Every year they make the old phones worse. I get you can stop updating but at some point all the apps stop working. On a 7plus right now and don’t feel the need to update in the least bit. I actually prefer the home button. I know this year will be make or break for this phone because 3 years in is usually the death sentence for software usage.

They were already caught doing it on purpose and apologized so I hope they switch it up

I'm trying to hang on to my 6S + for as long as I can. Although everything still works great, my storage is almost completely full.

Same here
I actually got the battery replaced just a few months ago
So it's working basically brand new

Is the GPS Apple Watch worth it?
If you run then yes

If you leave your phone around or don’t want it with you a long periods of time then yes

Other than that, no

Or if you’re on a long day of shopping at an outdoor outlet mall and you run out of diapers and your phone dies you can still send messages and make calls with your wife who is shopping at the motherhood maternity store that it’s time to go home before the baby poops again. Yes, it’s great.

I'm trying to hang on to my 6S + for as long as I can. Although everything still works great, my storage is almost completely full.

Are you backing up to icloud? If you click “optimize storage” it will send all high res photos to the cloud and keep only the low res on your phone. Then get rid of any apps you don’t have to have, do a backup and then try an erase content and settings and when your phone comes back pick the backup of your phone and it should take up less memory after it completes the task. I did this moving from a near full iPhone 6 to a iPhone X. I thought I needed the 256gb space but my near maxed 64gb iPhone 6 only took about 11gb on the X.

I just copped the Apple Watch 4 cellular. I just realized that the Apple Watch 5'ismcominf out in September. Should I return my Watch and wait until sep for the 5?

I just copped the Apple Watch 4 cellular. I just realized that the Apple Watch 5'ismcominf out in September. Should I return my Watch and wait until sep for the 5?
Always the case with Apple products. If you are a patient person and have not fell attached to your watch, I say it is easier to always just return it and wait.

Is the GPS Apple Watch worth it?

if you run with your phone like i do. you don't needed it. the watch and the phone snyc and use the GPS of the phone to provide data to the watch.

i run quite a bit so i grown used to having my phone on me usually on my arm

if you run with your phone like i do. you don't needed it. the watch and the phone snyc and use the GPS of the phone to provide data to the watch.

i run quite a bit so i grown used to having my phone on me usually on my arm
sleeve holder? Link to a recommended one?

Gonna pick up the 2018 9.7 iPad once my 2 year agreement expires in Sept. Really wish I was willing to pay for the big time iPad Pro but I'm good on the $50/month.....for the moment

12” MacBook discontinued. Bummer I really liked that fanless form factor. The Air and 13” Pro were updated.

As I was getting ready to revert back to iOS 12, they released iOS 13 Public Beta 2 and it fixed a ton of bugs. Staying on again and seeing what kind of bugs I run into. Runs 10x better.

Back
Top Bottom