Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
reverting back is a pain.m, ive done it though. beta 2 is a lot smoother. noticed the difference instantly

Might install on my X today. The reviews are looking good. Anyone got a link on the steps to do it? Appreciate it!

Will only be in on the Apple Card if i can open an account and use it for a sizable discount on apple products. I think they said something like there would be a discount. But i would open...buy a new phone and laptop and then close it down

Will only be in on the Apple Card if i can open an account and use it for a sizable discount on apple products. I think they said something like there would be a discount. But i would open...buy a new phone and laptop and then close it down
I have the Apple Barclaycard for this. I spend a ton with it on business so I have like $500 in Apple Gift cards stocked up. Although with the Apple tax $500 is hardly a discount on the stuff I'm looking to buy :lol:.

I’ve handled iPads and own a MacBook.
I don’t know how or why someone would want the iPad over a MacBook, except to draw on the screen.

I DJ with a Macbook Pro so I no longer saw the need for 2 MB Pros in my household. The one I didn't use for DJing I used for casual web browsing. I can do that with an iPad. Most of the things I do on Macbook I can do on an iPad. Especially with a keyboard for the iPad.

So I just downloaded the beta and everything seems fine except my emails. What other email client is good?

So I just downloaded the beta and everything seems fine except my emails. What other email client is good?
Apple email app has pretty much always been trash for me... I’ve been using the spark email app for years, with no real issues.

Back
Top Bottom