• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i feel like i’m the only one that likes faceid better :lol:

touchid was trash. it never worked while i was at the gym. a little bit of sweat or chalk on my hand and i was entering my passcode cause it wouldn’t read.

faceid could use an update where it’ll read at larger angles.

Both have their advantages

But when I'm sitting at my desk and have my phone on it's tilted wireless charger and I get a notification and I can just look at it to see more

giphy.gif

What phone between the X,XS,XR,and 11 is closest to the size of the 7&8? Is it really worth it to upgrade from a 7 to an 8(really like touchid and having the home button) What about an xs? I just don’t wanna go with a phone that’s as big as the note 2 that I had years ago :smh: I loved it but never again :lol: .

Bruh, the X, Xs, and 11 are all the same size and pretty much the same exact size as the 6/7/8 with just a larger screen.

That green just doesn’t pop like the red ones. Hell I’d take all the colors they introduced last year over that green.

Are you serious? :stoneface: :lol: all this time I thought they were larger :rofl:

The Xs Max and 11pro Max are about the same size as all the previous + iterations.

The only odd sized phones compared to the others is the Xr and 11. It’s the 11pro that’s the same as the X and Xs.

My bad.

i dunno why but when i got my X i did 30 months.

is anyone else in the same boat as me?

what’s your plan of attack if you’re looking to get an 11/pro

all these options have my head spinning

i have ATT btw

as it stands i have to pay 300 to finish off the debt and be able to trade in my X to get it close to my current $38 a month “lease”

other than waiting is there a better option for me?

With the amount of info online, YouTube, Retail stores etc.

How?
If you can figure out how to reply to a topic on here you can surely type into YouTube “iPhone 8 vs iPhone X size comparison”

:lol: true. I don’t follow apple like that really. I know the basics of when a new phone comes out but I never pay attention to actual specs.

Keep your X

yea i just edited because i knew i’d get this answer lol

i think the update is horrible and i don’t even want it but i’d like to recoup some money for the X while they’re still offering $400 for it

don’t have the time or patience anymore to sell on craigslist like i used to do

Back
Top Bottom