Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Man. I’m really o to the 11Pro. I have the 10 and want a bigger screen. But I feel my X can still do two more years.

Can someone link me to the article where you’re seeing all these ideas for next years release.

Twitter is where I saw things, but they're probably just rumors / guesses. You can only throw so much more **** into these phones. Pretty sure people have been "guessing" that there would be a in-screen fingerprint reader for the last 2 releases... they'll eventually be right if they keep predicting it (maybe).

Not a fan of green like that

I had a silver X, so I'm going back. Space gray was cool, but it's sort of plain. The silver band adds a certain elegance to a phone.

The silver looking really nice especially the camera lens surroundings.

32745-56381-iphone-11-pro-header-l.jpg

So is the xs dropping in price :lol:

Honestly I think I’d want the xR or 11 if it was just the same size as the XS and not that odd size

apple done run out of ideas man. My X has been paid for and im currently only paying $50 for unl phone service with T-Mobile and it will stay that way for a long time.
at this point Apple just pumping out phone just because.
Green? really? green just feels and seems so out of place for a flagship phone.
Apple really about to have like 10 options to choose from all with minimal differences besides colors.
They doing the same ish people used to knock Samsung/Android for.
After the 7 I couldn't tell you whats what anymore.

i dunno why but when i got my X i did 30 months.

is anyone else in the same boat as me?

what’s your plan of attack if you’re looking to get an 11/pro

all these options have my head spinning

i have ATT btw

as it stands i have to pay 300 to finish off the debt and be able to trade in my X to get it close to my current $38 a month “lease”

other than waiting is there a better option for me?

Pay off x
Sell on buybackboss for 500ish
Get the pro

apple done run out of ideas man. My X has been paid for and im currently only paying $50 for unl phone service with T-Mobile and it will stay that way for a long time.
at this point Apple just pumping out phone just because.
Green? really? green just feels and seems so out of place for a flagship phone.
Apple really about to have like 10 options to choose from all with minimal differences besides colors.
They doing the same ish people used to knock Samsung/Android for.
After the 7 I couldn't tell you whats what anymore.

not just apple, it's all phones. they have peaked. there's nothing else you can do aside from improve the camera every year, and even then, the current camera in your smartphone is still solid.

apple kicked themselves in the foot when they introduced these stupid prices for the X. the XR was the best selling phone (hmm i wonder why)

pricing should be as follows:
11 $699
11 Pro $899
11 Pro Max $999

$300 difference between the regular and pro is too much. oh and the pro should start at 128gb.

I don’t visit the android thread but do they complain about the prices on those flagship phones? I mean I think we can agree the prices are high, but I swear I only hear about pricing when Apple releases a product.

I don’t visit the android thread but do they complain about the prices on those flagship phones? I mean I think we can agree the prices are high, but I swear I only hear about pricing when Apple releases a product.

android has a lot of manufacturers though, so you can get a flagship quality device for the price of the iPhone 11 (not pro).

They really just took the XR, put another camera on the back, and slapped a new chip in it now it's a different model. Need an XS max in my life, waiting to catch one for the low.
Know I've said it before but damn I should've stayed on my 7+

Im debating whether I should accept the $400 trade in value Apple is offering for my 256GB X or whether I can get more for it on craigslist or something. Ive been using the same X since launch (with no case) so its not exactly new looking but I can theoretically get a warranty replacement and sell it as mint condition. I feel like I’d def get at least $500 for it but its a hassle so Im leaning towards just taking the $400.

Did the Apple payments pre approval because its $0 down and I can pay it off in bulk anyway.

My xs max has a like 1 or 1.5 inch crack on the back so I bet I’d only get around $500 for it. Other than that it’s like new

What do you guys think? All the descriptions for condition are too vague on these sites

Im debating whether I should accept the $400 trade in value Apple is offering for my 256GB X or whether I can get more for it on craigslist or something. Ive been using the same X since launch (with no case) so its not exactly new looking but I can theoretically get a warranty replacement and sell it as mint condition. I feel like I’d def get at least $500 for it but its a hassle so Im leaning towards just taking the $400.

Did the Apple payments pre approval because its $0 down and I can pay it off in bulk anyway.
YOu should be able to sell it for more than that at 256gb.
Just pay the $20 BUCKS for screen replacement and put it on Marketplace for $750, smoking deal at sub $600

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...y=iphone x 256gb&vertical=C2C&sort=BEST_MATCH

android has a lot of manufacturers though, so you can get a flagship quality device for the price of the iPhone 11 (not pro).

Right but 9/10 you will have to buy a phone yearly because we all know android software updates are trash. Say you buy 3 $400 android phones in 3 years. That’s $1200. iPhone users can realistically go 3-5 years before iOS updates are made obsolete for that particular model.

The screen isnt cracked, its just not in mint condition. I dont feel like dealing with people. If I can easily get $500 on craigslist Ill take it otherwise Ill just take $400 from Apple

Buybackboss will give you $500 cash for it , no hassle

Back
Top Bottom