• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So are most people going for the Pro or Pro Max? Or 11? Lol

depends what you consider most

most people in this thread will go for pro and most likely max

majority of people who don’t really care about phones will get the 11 because it’s actually really a great deal for the money

Yeah my mom needs a new phone she is on a Galaxy S5 and it was done like 2 years ago.

That 11 is looking like the wave and I can give her the X.

I wanna sign up for the card but it’s kinda wack compared to the other cards I already have

I never really use Apple Pay.. I’ll start to keep a look out at the places I frequent and see if they use it

I’m probably gonna cop an iPad around Black Friday so I’ll consider getting one then

I live in NYC where there's a ton of apple pay locations so I got the card. Already got like $10 in cash back in a month. $120 cashback a year with no annual fee isn't bad

My boy crying saying his Verizon store said they won't have his phone. I told him no way they don't have it on release day. Is it really like that our here for this phone?

I don't know if it's been discussed before but are the 11 pro Max cases compatible with the XS Max? Thinking if it's similar to the 7+ and 8+ change

I don't know if it's been discussed before but are the 11 pro Max cases compatible with the XS Max? Thinking if it's similar to the 7+ and 8+ change

they are you’ll just have a huge cut out for the camera

Is there any possibility of getting the 11 Pro Max and Series 5 watch GPS + Cellular before 1 October ...If I preorder today? Does anyone know? I will be in Colombia from 1 Oct - Christmas and I wanted to take this phone and watch with me. I went and tried to Pre-order but apple gave me dates for Mid October for delivery....what do you guys think? have you pre-ordered before and they give you a date but you received the phones early? I will paying for the phone outright along with the watch...just a question for anyone that has done this before...thanks bredrins.

Is there any possibility of getting the 11 Pro Max and Series 5 watch GPS + Cellular before 1 October ...If I preorder today? Does anyone know? I will be in Colombia from 1 Oct - Christmas and I wanted to take this phone and watch with me. I went and tried to Pre-order but apple gave me dates for Mid October for delivery....what do you guys think? have you pre-ordered before and they give you a date but you received the phones early? I will paying for the phone outright along with the watch...just a question for anyone that has done this before...thanks bredrins.

I've pre-ordered a ton of apple products and got a few before the delivery date. I don't think this will happen this time around tho, the hype has been real for this

Back
Top Bottom