Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is there any possibility of getting the 11 Pro Max and Series 5 watch GPS + Cellular before 1 October ...If I preorder today? Does anyone know? I will be in Colombia from 1 Oct - Christmas and I wanted to take this phone and watch with me. I went and tried to Pre-order but apple gave me dates for Mid October for delivery....what do you guys think? have you pre-ordered before and they give you a date but you received the phones early? I will paying for the phone outright along with the watch...just a question for anyone that has done this before...thanks bredrins.

Most likely not. I’d try going to the Apple store on release date or your local phone carrier store

Is there any possibility of getting the 11 Pro Max and Series 5 watch GPS + Cellular before 1 October ...If I preorder today? Does anyone know? I will be in Colombia from 1 Oct - Christmas and I wanted to take this phone and watch with me. I went and tried to Pre-order but apple gave me dates for Mid October for delivery....what do you guys think? have you pre-ordered before and they give you a date but you received the phones early? I will paying for the phone outright along with the watch...just a question for anyone that has done this before...thanks bredrins.

the demand is high, but it's not like 2012 where phones were sold out for weeks in store.

i suggest looking at the apple store app and trying to reserve a phone every day until then for pickup. at some point, you'll luck out. this is what i did years ago when demand was even higher for iPhones.

you won't have any issues copping an apple watch tho.

the demand is high, but it's not like 2012 where phones were sold out for weeks in store.

i suggest looking at the apple store app and trying to reserve a phone every day until then for pickup. at some point, you'll luck out. this is what i did years ago when demand was even higher for iPhones.

you won't have any issues copping an apple watch tho.

I live in NY...so I am wondering if I should do a pickup at a store in Jersey..because I know all the damn stores in the City will be sold out... do you recommend a big apple store or one of the little ones in a small town? for the store pick up

So I’m conflicted, I have a 7(32gb) that I wanna trade in for a newer phone. I’m stuck on either the XS if I can find it still (should be discounted right?? any one know by how much) , the 11 which I could do the T-Mobile promo where it’s 50% off but locked in for 2 years(don’t wanna be locked in though) , or go with an XR which I don’t know if I’m really sold on. I’d rather just pay off the phone in full and not be locked in for 2 years unless Apple does financing and I pay month to month but eventually I’ll just pay it off. What would y’all recommend?

Last edited:
Sell it private especially if it's already paid off. Use that for a down payment on the 11 and add more on top if possible.

I live in NY...so I am wondering if I should do a pickup at a store in Jersey..because I know all the damn stores in the City will be sold out... do you recommend a big apple store or one of the little ones in a small town? for the store pick up
When you’re about to check out change it to store pick up and it’ll show you all the nearby stores and the date available for pick up

Xs

I never understood why people want to have a insane camera on their phone because I myself barely use the camera but yeah I’d take the xs

I've been thinking for about the same price, I would rather get the base 11 over the XS.

XS with the better screen but base 11 with the new A13 chip, better camera and improved battery life.

Not that it matters since I ordered the 11 Pro but the base 11 does offer the best value for your money. Especially the 128GB for $749.

11 Max shipped from Apple :nthat:

same.

giphy.gif

I wasn't going to upgrade, but my son phone is acting crazy and I may as well move him over to the AT&T account with me and his sisters. I'll grab the 11 Pro Max and give him my XS Max that I just got back in May. Just pre-ordered for pickup tomorrow @ Best Buy this morning. Weird that their price says $125 for pickup, but AT&T quotes me @ $78. I'll see if I can do in store with AT&T tomorrow.

ugh, well it looks like im going to be chancing it in store tomorrow morning. a long series of events ended up canceling my preorder on tuesday. im annoyed but I'm pretty sure I'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom