Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Loving the 11 Pro so far, but the weight difference is definitely noticeable coming from the X. It will take some getting used to, but if the battery is what they say it is, I'm fine with that trade off

:pimp:

AF86E370-179E-4481-974A-3E57457BE761.jpeg

Pro Max got delivered, but Amazon dropped the ball and hasn't delivered my case and screen protectors, even tho it was supposed to come today throught Prime. So I haven't opened it yet :stoneface:

This spigen ezfit screen protector is the TRUTH.
Took like 2 minutes to figure out the instructions but after that it was easy and everything is aligned perfectly.

taken with iPhone X
7CECAA71-1AFD-402D-B5EE-3DF029EBDD8B.jpeg

taken with 11 pro max
A4C51D19-AB36-4804-B098-614A0A955ADE.jpeg

17974E74-7665-4189-8952-CAE02AC10FDB.jpeg

Apple made setting up this phone super easy as well. Just had to place the phones next to eachother.

This is what I use. They're so easy and quick to put on.

Pro is a little smaller than I expected. Fits perfect but I like the big phones.

So far, I'm enjoying it. Only thing from the transition from Android is thae lack of a multi window option.

Never doing the damn pick up again :smh:

Checked in at 6:28 and didn't leave the store until 7:37.

I'm probably the only dude who didn't ask any questions or need anything set up. Just hand me my phone, thanked the man and bounced. :lol:

Did anyone pre order from At&t. I'm so pissed they haven't shipped yet. I read some forums how a lot of people are not getting a definitive answer to why the delay.

The Pro is definitely heavier than the Max. And I’m lost as hell trying to use these new cameras :rofl:

Copped the phone at best buy and asked if I would have issues setting it up at home.. they said no. I get home and I get all kinds of pass code requests which require me to enter that 6 digit code. But it never comes to my laptop never comes to my messages. I sign in to iMessages and its asking me for a code.. figured out other ways to get the code nothing works.. WTF. This shouldn't be this hard.

Copped the phone at best buy and asked if I would have issues setting it up at home.. they said no. I get home and I get all kinds of pass code requests which require me to enter that 6 digit code. But it never comes to my laptop never comes to my messages. I sign in to iMessages and its asking me for a code.. figured out other ways to get the code nothing works.. WTF. This shouldn't be this hard.

My code didnt work either.

Had to install updates to my macbook and had to reset the new phone to start the process over. :lol:

Drop tests are literally stupid.... glass is glass... it’s going to break.

to be honest i actually watched the whole video and nothing cracked until the EIGTH DROP which was done on top of a ladder. so it was close to 12 feet.

he dropped each phone 4 times (each angle) from every height starting at his waist (pocket level fall basically) and nothing happened to either phone until he stood on top of the ladder

really? what phone were you coming from?

i was transferring from an X and when i booted up the Pro it asked me right away to transfer from my other phone and it did everything via bluetooth.
it took about a half hour to complete and transferred everything over down to the wallpaper i had assigned.

really cool feature.

Reactions: God
really? what phone were you coming from?

i was transferring from an X and when i booted up the Pro it asked me right away to transfer from my other phone and it did everything via bluetooth.
it took about a half hour to complete and transferred everything over down to the wallpaper i had assigned.

really cool feature.

i try this every year and I end up waiting over an hour, only to start it over and do it manually. I never learn lol

Anybody on the Sprint Kickstarter plan and upgraded to the Pro? Are they letting folks keep their grandfathered plans?

Yeah the battery life is pretty nice on the pro max
I don’t know how I managed to rock the 6s plus the past couple of years with the original battery

Back
Top Bottom